Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,623 members, 7,975,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays (1327 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Terrible – Adegboruwa / Benin - Warri Federal Highway Is Terrible / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by nduprincekc(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoTt6o8q3I

Onitsha traffic is terrible nowadays

Honestly speaking, traffic in Onitsha nowadays is terrible
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Please Subscribe to my channel

Gov. Obiano help us out biko
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoTt6o8q3I

Onitsha traffic is terrible nowadays

Honestly speaking, traffic in Onitsha nowadays is terrible
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

And so?

What are you saying actually?
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by BKayy: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Blame it on Nigeria.
The only major roads causing discomfort in Anambra are FG roads.

May God punish Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Landmack: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
BKayy:
Blame it on Nigeria.

May God punish Nigeria
Ipob terrorist. God will not punish the land of my birth,he will bless Nigeria and rid her of bad pple who doesn’t want her progress. Rather he will punish killer ipobians who are going about killing innocent pple

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by BKayy: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Landmack:

Ipob terrorist. God will not punish the land of my birth,he will bless Nigeria and rid her of bad pple who doesn’t want her progress. Rather he will punish killer ipobians who are going about killing innocent pple
The real definition of a slave. An inferior being. One that owes his identity to what his master the British calls him. A living thing without honour, dignity or root.

These words define you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Landmack:

Iseeee

Ya ga na ofo.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Emergingnation(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Landmack:

unity beggar,Your shithole is already cursed.... That's why must separate from her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Solsix(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Most of the roads in onitsha are single lane which should have been dualized a long ago. If urgently is not done in onitsha it will get worse. May soludo perform
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by yorubakid: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wait till you enter Lagos traffic cheesy cheesy
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Orangedreams: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Onitsha traffic has always been terrible. It didnt start today.

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by sammuell(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
BKayy:
Blame it on Nigeria.

May God punish Nigeria

Mention one road yr governor build for onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nedu05: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anambra generally is the most developed state in igboland and has the best road networks both dual carriageways and single carriageways. Anambra is the economic hub of SE and has the highest population in the region

Solsix:
Most of the roads in onitsha are single lane which should have been dualized a long ago. If urgently is not done in onitsha it will get worse. May soludo perform
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Solsix(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nedu05:
Anambra generally is the most developed state in igboland and has the best road networks both dual carriageways and single carriageways. Anambra is the economic hub of SE and has the highest population in the region

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nedu05: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are the one deceiving yourself. Show me any inner road in the entire east that's as big as this road in Awka. All you do is come online to spew lies.

Solsix:

Stop deceiving yourself

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Landmack: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
BKayy:
[s]The real definition of a slave. An inferior being. One that owes his identity to what his master the British calls him. A living thing without honour, dignity or root.

These words define you[/s]
Ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Solsix(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nedu05:
You are the one deceiving yourself. Show me any inner road in the entire east that's as big as this road in Awka. All you do is come online to spew lies.

stop behaving like it, we are talking about onitsha. Even the awka u are boasting about is a village
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nedu05: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are the one behaving like a kid. Onitsha and Awka are like London compare to your state capital that's a glorified village. Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Anambra is by far better than your backward useless worthless shithole state. Your lies cannot stand

[s]
Solsix:
stop behaving like it, we are talking about onitsha. Even the awka u are boasting about is a village
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Solsix(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nedu05:
You are the one behaving like a kid. Onitsha and Awka are like London compare to your state capital that's a glorified village. Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Anambra is by far better than your backward useless worthless shithole state. Your lies cannot stand

[s][/s]
Abeg which awka??
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nedu05: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Solsix:

Abeg which awka??
[/s]

Abeg which your glorified village state capital?
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Solsix(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nedu05:
[s][/s]

Abeg which your glorified village state capital?
U are just full of hate. I am more of an Anambraian than you. Accept it awka is a village qed
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Gbagura: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
unity beggar,Your shithole is already cursed.... That's why must separate from her...
freedom beggar na slaves dey beg for freedom. When you're in chains, you beg to be lose. That's why you've been fooling around these forum asking for freedom when you should go aso villa. If you're not an illiterate, does nairaland resemble national assembly that you're asking us for freedom? Your mumu no get part 2 asweargrin cool
Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Gbagura: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
The traffic is as a result of people trying to escape southeast to other parts of the country. Naso onitsha dey always busy with tons of igbos wanting to flee their region for better places. All these Biafra nonsense na just for attention, igbo love Nigeria pass any other tribes. Give them Biafra today and they will still find one excuse not to go because their region is àṣàlẹ grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Traffic Is Terrible Nowadays by Nedu05: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are full of envy, frustration and bitterness. You are deceiving yourself by claiming Anambra. Awka is like London compare to your glorified village state capital. Your state capital is a glorified village, accept and know peace. QED

[s]
Solsix:

U are just full of hate. I am more of an Anambraian than you. Accept it awka is a village qed
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day / Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO / The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.