Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? (3347 Views)

Where Do You Hate Been Touched / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Transport? / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by iKwaffy: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Have you been touched inappropriately before?
Either by a doctor or in a public space. Pls share your experience.
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by PlayMaker14: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
That was during one of our inter-house sports competition way back in secondary school.

I was selected into the YELLOW house and I was very good with long jump, so I represented my house in that category.

Our house master was not around on the day of rehearsals, so his assistant who happens to be our government teacher took over.

We were asked to change so we can rehearse well, so I went to the rest room to change, as I was changing, the door flung open, and it was my Government teacher who opened it, I quickly tried to cover my yellow flat yansh, but she was too close and spanked my yansh, then touched my dick in the process.

I pushed her hands away and gave her a disapproving look, she apologized and ask me not to tell anyone.

I walked out and refused to rehearse...

Come see beg. grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by abeeee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
The person nor dey fear face

Even if na barnie ....she go gat do am on a low where she for sure of completion of mission

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Here to read LIES

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Blessing0305(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Today yes
D guy was like "wetin do dis ur nyash"
I con dey check whether my nyash increase or he just wants to check the softness undecided
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Toochildish666: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Blessing0305:
Today yes
D guy was like "wetin do dis ur nyash"
I con dey check whether my nyash increase or he just wants to check the softness undecided
hmm, is ur yansh dat huge?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by HelloWriter: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Since I no kill that gay idiot wey touch my prick area, I sure say I no go ever kill again. Even now, any time I remember am, I feel like looking for him.

On another occasion, it was a married woman. She kept doing different things like stroking the back of my thigh while I am working on my computer. Her husband helped me to get an accommodation where they lived. She cleaned the room for me and started demanding sex as a reward. I succeeded in relocating in 6 months.

There are more. Until now, I didn't even realize that I have been touched inappropriately so many times.

Do you know what? I just realized that I'm probably handsome or sexually attractive. My many problems don't allow me to remember sexy stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That was during one of our inter-house sports competition way back in secondary school.

I was selected into the YELLOW house and I was very good with long jump, so I represented my house in that category.

Our house master was not around on the day of rehearsals, so his assistant who happens to be our government teacher took over.

We were asked to change so we can rehearse well, so I went to the rest room to change, as I was changing, the door flung open, and it was my Government teacher who opened it, I quickly tried to cover my yellow flat yansh, but she was too close and spanked my yansh, then touched my dick in the process.

I pushed her hands away and gave her a disapproving look, she apologized and ask me not to tell anyone.

Come see beg. grin
Lols...Comrade you still have her address? Let's sue her and cash out

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by PlayMaker14: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...Comrade you still have her address? Let's sue her and cash out
Lol, my distinguished Comrade, I don let her go, I dey see her once once for IgbudĂş market, she's selling lace materials now...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by helinues: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not been touched but been rubbed. Ladies sometimes rub their boobs purposefully on guys probably to draw their attention

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Tejumola856: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Come see beg. grin

If the story is true, you have to apologize on behalf of nairaland real men cry cry why don’t you f*ck her smh… damn, you’re not a real nigga

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by talk2hb1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yes by one stupid lady in the public
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Wonderboy01(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yes undecided

This buhari regime touch me inappropriately grin

14 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
My comrades, I've been touched in many ways inappropriately...the one scene flashing speedily to my mind was when this shawty grazed my amateur back with her bodily succulent breast.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Zico777(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
In this case I was the one that touched inappropriately.

It happened twice while I was in school, maybe I should say I don't know how to hug the opposite sex or something when I hugged I ended up holding their boobs.

I believe the ladies knew it was an innocently done so they didn't react in any way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin

I'd rather not say anything on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Healthrelatedjo: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
A staff of neuro psy.hospital, touched my dick while I there for my I.t. plus the guy is a Reverend.
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Healthrelatedjo: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
A middle aged married woman also squeezed my bombom while pretending to get the sweets I kept in my back pocket.
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by brain54(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tejumola856:

If the story is true, you have to apologize on behalf of nairaland real men cry cry why don’t you f*ck her smh… damn, you’re not a real nigga
Actually real niiigrs don't go about sticking thier pistols in every damn punany. They got self control.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by aimmoney9: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tejumola856:

Not every Bleep must be bleeped.... grin

It's better to leave some unfucked to avoid had I know.. grin grin

Plus if he bleeped her he would have been selling lace material with her now.... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by dhiqson(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Yesss
They just want to touch non existing beards tongue
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by PlayMaker14: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Tejumola856:

I don't have to be a “Real Nigga” to please any motherfucker and destroy my future.... From my story, you can feel that she wanted us to get all naughty, but I refused to tag along because nor be wetin carry me come school be that.

No apologies whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by TheWolfen(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Reading comments

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Sapa touched me inappropriately.
Sapa nice one!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Laurene: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
helinues:
Not been touched but been rubbed. Ladies sometimes rub their boobs purposefully on guys probably to draw their attention
You are a bigot!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by helinues: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Laurene:
You are a bigot!

How??
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Silentgroper(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Yes she intentionally touched my 9inches schlong. Told her i was going to touch my own back. She immediately went on her knees nd started begging..
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Tejumola856:

Everyone is not sex starved!
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Silentgroper(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Come see beg. grin
So u failed to deploy ur fuckernizing skills on her
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by ashewoboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2021
na when them nor like the person wey touch them, na that time them go say inappropriate touching. vagina peoplecheesy.
Re: Have You Been Touched Inappropriately Before? by Silentgroper(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2021
I just remembered another one.

A particular girl loved touching my chest/breast.. I would warn her nt to bt she wouldnt heed.. Well it turned out she was into hunked guys.. I just free her. Bt i did touch my own back in this case nd she was happy i did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? / I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone / Why Men Prefer Marrying Yoruba To Igbo Girls – Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.