Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Have A Feeling My Ex Is Pretending To Be Over Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling My Ex Is Pretending To Be Over Me (372 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling My Ex Is Pretending To Be Over Me by ExploreFeelings(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
We all know heartbreak is hard even when it seems like you have moved on you still remember your ex. Any little thing can remind you of them and you start feeling lonely. Omo! It is not easy o
And sometimes I just keep wondering if my ex is missing me the same I am missing him. But I think he is because of his recent behavior. He keeps talking about our relationship online like he has not moved on.
He keeps flaunting his new gfs on social media like he wants me to react or something.
He is always quick to answer my text. And the last thing that made me so sure he is not over me is when he asked to see me.
What do you guys think, is he really over me?
Have you had an ex that kept reaching out after breakup?
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/signs-your-ex-is-pretending-to-be-over-you/
Re: I Have A Feeling My Ex Is Pretending To Be Over Me by Bigredmachine: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Well it's obvious he's looking for a way back into the match, after going 2 goals down and with a man down... grin grin

I digress

he's missing you and can't really get over u

(I would have loved to know how the break up started and who's fault it was, for further contribution)

There's nothing I hate more when a girl I am having something to do with either for short time or long term, and she starts telling me about her ex, or current bf... It pisses me off alot

OP everything dey ur hand o... If u want him back into the starting line up, if u don't want... Na u fit decide, but his action is that he wants u back...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Women Want Men To Know About Sex / Why Am I Still Single / Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.