Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC (25276 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He is crying for fake Jews in order to mock their enemy Tinubu .

Tinubu greediness will lead to his disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Nobody is in doubt about the hurdles before Tinubu as far as APC is concerned. The challenges are there and we are aware. The lack of challenges in not what makes a man but his ability to stand strong and overcome the challenges.

The most important point in the outburst of the former Senator is the fact that Tinubu is still standing and overcoming his traducers.

Also, people miss one vital thing. Especially our illiterate "developer" brethen forever shouting that Northerners alway support their own.

If Hanga can leave APC because of injustice against founding fathers like Tinubu, he obviously holds in high esteem, how many other Northerners in the APC feel the same as Hanga?

Critically, how many, unlike Hanga, will choose to stay in the APC to fight the wrongs Buhari and his crew are destroying the Party with?

I have said it a million times that many Northerners are not happy at what Buhari, Malami, Buni etal are doing in their name because they know it is bad for business.

Only those who don't believe there is life beyond today, like myopic IPOBians, who will not understand that Hanga's words and action is ominous for the enemies of Tinubu that many in the APC still see as a just APC supremo plus a great, benevolent, supportive and uniting Party leader.

Many will be fed up of Buhari and his selfishly divisive and power-drunk crew who were nowhere to be seen when others, like Tinubu, were giving their all for APC victory in 2015.

Let's keep watching.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I love to see you cry you Tinubu ass licker

Cry boy cry

Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria

Olodo with Single digit IQ . Go siddon abeg. Let people with more than one brain cell talk. Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by yorubarere: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

CnC of Lagos agberos

Baba go and sit down grin
I will be waiting for your tears cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:
Buhari is an awful politician who has destroyed the APC and the hardwork of many dedicated and loyal Party men and leaders.

He does not give a toss about political processes and political entities like Parties, caucuses etal.

He is the type who arrogantly views political Parties as a means to an end for him and his interest.

We will see how this will pan out because it is Buhari's interest that will suffer the most if APC implodes through his divisive actions in the Party over the years.
Stop crying mr man. I've shouting it here that with Buni as a governor and chairman of APC, it is impossible for convention to legitimately take place. Once his signature is on any paper, that's doom. It was all planned. APC wasn't commissioned to be in power but for north to come to power. They have achieved that, it's time for PDP to take their rightful place.
So it's not Buhari, it's the king makers.

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Olodo with Single digit IQ . Go siddon abeg. Let people with more than one brain cell talk. Lol.

More tears rolling down your fuckface ... Local man is pleased .. grin

9 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Nobody is in doubt about the hurdles before Tinubu as far as APC is concerned. The challenges are there and we are aware. The lack of challenges in not what makes a man but his ability to stand strong and overcome the challenges.

The most important point in the outburst of the former Senator is the fact that Tinubu is still standing and overcoming his traducers.
Since he is a Tinubu man, why didn't he stay back with Tinubu so they can scale these hurdles and enjoy later?
The man has seen that there is not light in the tunnel so he backed out.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by nairavsdollars(f): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
I reason with you. They deliberately put Buni there and keeps extending his tenure for a purpose
JaroMan:

Stop crying mr man. I've shouting it here that with Buni as a governor and chairman of APC, it is impossible for convention to legitimately take place. Once his signature is on any paper, that's doom. It was all planned. APC wasn't commissioned to be in power but for north to come to power. They have achieved that, it's time for PDP to take their rightful place.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
JaroMan:

Mumu, who is crying? You think I am an IPOBian loser like you? I believe, same as Tinubu, that no obstacle is insurmountable.

That does not stop me highlighting the actions of Buhari only you hateful IPOBians can support because you are dishonarable people too.

You lot always turn mere mortals and fallible men into gods. That is how you pushed Kanu into thinking he is some messiah and now he is caged like a bird plus held incommunicado. Buni is now your new 'superman' ba?

Let us keep watching. One sure thing time has proven, again and again, is that you IPOBians are premature ejaculators who always get too excited to then be unable to finish the job. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
yorubarere:
I will be waiting for your tears cheesy
We've already decided Tinubu's fate in APC

He's inconsequential in the party and I assure you that he will be retired permanently from politics in 2022..

9 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
omenkaLives:
Exactly. No one has weathered the kind of political storm Tinubu has in his political career, and he does so in utter silence.

Imagine what he went through under pdp in the hands of Obj. Gentleman didn't throw in the towel, but rather silently rebuilt the opposition, routing the ruling party in an entire region, and ultimately clinching the most prized political asset for his party- the presidency.

Tinubu is a legend in his own right, but I don't expect "those people" to acknowledge that.
Ogbonnaya Onuh has also weathered storms.
Chris Ngige has weathered storms.
Yea, they are not the subject of this discussion but let's not forget them.

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. That's why they will suck at politics eternally like the Vitalis or Livinus chap yapping above like a deranged chihuahua thinking he is mocking Yorubas.

Tinubu understands power and all its facets of application far better than the IBB, OBJ, Atiku and Buharis of the world ever will.
You're beginning to talk too much.
I will report your account

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Vistra40: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. That's why they will suck at politics eternally like the Vitalis or Livinus chap yapping above like a deranged chihuahua thinking he is mocking Yorubas.

Tinubu understands power and all its facets of application far better than the IBB, OBJ, Atiku and Buharis of the world ever will.

Chai! See adoration

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Mumu, who is crying? You think I am an IPOBian loser like you? I believe, same as Tinubu, that no obstacle is insurmountable.

That does not stop me highlighting the actions of Buhari only you hateful IPOBians can support because you are dishonarable people too.

You lot always turn mere mortals and fallible men into gods. That is how you pushed Kanu into thinking he is some messiah and now he is caged like a bird plus held incommunicado. Buni is now your new 'superman' ba?

Let us keep watching. One sure thing time has proven, again and again, is that you IPOBians are premature ejaculators who always get too excited to then be unable to finish the job. cool
What led to IPOB matter now? Thought we're talking about how Tinubu has been sent on errand with salt and those that sent him invited rain maker?
Please carry you diarrhea mouth go away

13 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
JaroMan:

What led to IPOB matter now? Thought we're talking about how Tinubu has been sent on errand with salt and those that sent him invited rain maker?
Please carry you diarrhea mouth go away

The northern boys ha hijacked APC from Tinubu same way Tinubu hijacked AD

This is Karma you know grin

9 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I reason with you. They deliberately put Buni there and keeps extending his tenure for a purpose
They should ask themselves: why will Orji Kalu, and APC senator and chief whip for that matter, holding meeting with PDP guys.
That's a great pointer if you're into politics and politicking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Dapson73(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
'Que sera sera'

What will be will be .
Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by seunmsg(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
JaroMan:

Since he is a Tinubu man, why didn't he stay back with Tinubu so they can scale these hurdles and enjoy later?
The man has seen that there is not light in the tunnel so he backed out.

Whatever challenges Tinubu is facing is not the sole reason why Hanga left APC. He left for so many reasons best known to him. Again, you need to also appreciate the fact that there are lots of die hard Tinubu loyalist in the north who will swim or sink with him. Those are the ones I will rather bother myself about. The likes of Ganduje, Masari, Zulum, Wamako etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by techWriter1: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
How is it the businesses of PDP and the group?
Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by efighter: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jagaban Borgu is not surprised about the betrayers and traitors like Buhari, El-Rufai, Malami, Kayode Fayemi and others.

But watch it, Tinubu's boys are already infiltrating PDP to cause the type of havoc that Alli Modu Sheriff caused the other time.

That's a strategy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by JaroMan: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Whatever challenges Tinubu is facing is not the sole reason why Hanga left APC. He left for so many reasons best known to him. Again, you need to also appreciate the fact that there are lots of die hard Tinubu loyalist in the north who will swim or sink with him. Those are the ones I will rather bother myself about. The likes of Ganduje, Masari, Zulum, Wamako etc.
Loyalists? For intro, I'm a PDP man. I've held leadership positions in PDP in my state and I was an LGA RO in the just concluded Anambra election. So I've known these men You mentioned before they joined APC, having worked for Sule Lamido, the former gov of Jigawa state.
It is interest that brought them together. When was the last time you heard from these men on national politics?
They're back to base.
Once you some politicians like Orji Kalu and Rochas start talking down on a their party, there is problem.
Reason is: those two are errand boys of the big men in the north. They don't have patience once they get signal.
Tinubu has been an enigma in Nigeria politics and a reference point. But you see the task at hand? It is beyond him.
I've been saying it.
The power brokers will even prefer Osibanjo to Tinubu because, it's not always strategic to enthrone someone with 100% home support.
That's what Nigeria is suffering in Buhari now.
So those ones are not loyalists but they union was borne out of the circumstances at that time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Ttalk: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Another traffic generating news

This is not a traffic generating news o. It is the plain truth if you know what is going on.

The sidelining started even before the inauguration of 8th Assembly that produced Saraki, it still remain a mystery how Tinubu was able to overcome all the attacks by supporting Buhari in 2019. It is very unclear what he is up to.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by izombie(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:

Also, people miss one vital thing. Especially our illiterate "developer" brethen forever shouting that Northerners alway support their own.

If Hanga can leave APC because of injustice against founding fathers like Tinubu, he obviously holds in high esteem, how many other Northerners in the APC feel the same as Hanga?

Critically, how many, unlike Hanga, will choose to stay in the APC to fight the wrongs Buhari and his crew are destroying the Party with?

I have said it a million times that many Northerners are not happy at what Buhari, Malami, Buni etal are doing in their name because they know it is bad for business.

Only those who don't believe there is life beyond today, like myopic IPOBians, who will not understand that Hanga's words and action is ominous for the enemies of Tinubu that many in the APC still see as a just APC supremo plus a great, benevolent, supportive and uniting Party leader.

Many will be fed up of Buhari and his selfishly divisive and power-drunk crew who were nowhere to be seen when others, like Tinubu, were giving their all for APC victory in 2015.

Let's keep watching.
and that's how it starts. These northerners will destroy apc, most of them will leave the party and will claim that buhari has destroyed the party. Mind you, buhari has done his 8 years. Then they will gradually join pdp because another northerner will be pdp's flagbearer. Well you know the rest.

7 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by fregeneh(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dsalvo:
Buhari is an awful politician who has destroyed the APC and the hardwork of many dedicated and loyal Party men and leaders.

He does not give a toss about political processes and political entities like Parties, caucuses etal.

He is the type who arrogantly views political Parties as a means to an end for him and his interest.

We will see how this will pan out because it is Buhari's interest that will suffer the most if APC implodes through his divisive actions in the Party over the years.

Which interest did buhari still have that will suffer? Man has fulfill his desires already and doesn't have any hout to give.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by chiefobdk2: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
omenkaLives:
Exactly. No one has weathered the kind of political storm Tinubu has in his political career, and he does so in utter silence.

Imagine what he went through under pdp in the hands of Obj. Couple of years without a penny from the federal purse, and a "forced" alliance between some of his lieutenants and Obj/PDP in 2003 which resulted in the decimation and near total take over of his political Empire.

Gentleman didn't throw in the towel, neither did he run around town with a bullhorn screaming blue murder. Rather, he silently went back to the drawing board, picked up the pieces of what was left of his political strength, rebuilt the opposition, routing the ruling party in an entire region in what could be termed a political revolutionin the West, and ultimately clinched the most prized political asset for his party- the presidency.

Tinubu is a legend in his own right, but I don't expect "those people" to acknowledge that.

Stop lying thr was never a time lagos state government allocation was stopped.. What was stopped was allocation to certain local government.....

We know you zombies lie for a living

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
JaroMan:

You're beginning to talk too much.
I will report your account

Go ahead. Clearly Nairaland is your entire life . Not so with me. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by nairavsdollars(f): 2:04am On Dec 04, 2021
I wonder what the mumu meant by traffic generating news. Something that a senator said with his mouth that wasn't fabricated
Ttalk:

This is not a traffic generating news o. It is the plain truth if you know what is going on.

The sidelining started even before the inauguration of 8th Assembly that produced Saraki, it still remain a mystery how Tinubu was able to overcome all the attacks by supporting Buhari in 2019. It is very unclear what he is up to.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by mrkings84(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Tinubu is like Lewandoeki, after playing everything they will still carry the ballon D'or give Messi

1 Like

Re: Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC by Bridget95(f): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2021
omenkaLives:

Imagine what he went through under pdp in the hands of Obj. Couple of years without a penny from the federal purse, and a "forced" alliance between some of his lieutenants and Obj/PDP in 2003 which resulted in the decimation and near total take over of his political Empire.

Gentleman didn't throw in the towel, neither did he run around town with a bullhorn screaming blue murder. Rather, he silently went back to the drawing board, picked up the pieces of what was left of his political strength, rebuilt the opposition, routing the ruling party in an entire region in what could be termed a political revolutionin the West, and ultimately clinched the most prized political asset for his party- the presidency.

Yes Tinubu did all that,but remember he is now a very old man.Dementia ,weak bones and other age related issues are taking a toll on him

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Abducted 110 Girls / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.