Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,634 members, 7,889,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance (1576 Views)

History Of Bonny And Opobo Kingdom Deities Ibani Nation Gods Ibani-nyana-simingi / Best Presidents In Africa 2023 - Top 11 Most Performing / Beautiful African Virgins Performing A Nuptial Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Crazybeard: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Igboid:
These are the minority Finima people nah, living outside main town.

2 Likes

Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Captain8(m): 4:11am On Dec 04, 2021
AlexBells:

A word is enough for the wise
this is nothing but an mpurumiri influenced talk3

1 Like

Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Captain8(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2021
tutudesz:

So because Igbos celebrate New yam festival in Lagos, Lagos State is a Igbo state according to your logic grin
you said Igbos in lagos not Yorubas.....
Which means, Igbos that travelled from south east to lagos celebrating yam festival, not Yorubas, the owners of lagos celebrating the yam festival......

Then, it's not an argument, remove it.....

We are talking of indigenous people celebrating with their cultural songs and cultural Owigiri dance............

1 Like

Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Jetro033: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
You are desperate. All the major cultural events lined up in Bonny and Opobo this Christmas are all Igbo festivals. Every cultural masquerade group is getting ready for their Nwaotam and boat regatta display. This year there's going to be Abam headhunters display like is seen in Ohafia. They are putting things in place to impress their Igbo brothers that will be flooding both islands. But here you are showing us this thing nobody will see this December. Even this people in the video will come and watch Ugele Mkpa this December. Nwanne ndo oooo.
speaking German doesn't make Poland,, polish Germany people, do you understand.
Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Jetro033: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
You are desperate. All the major cultural events lined up in Bonny and Opobo this Christmas are all Igbo festivals. Every cultural masquerade group is getting ready for their Nwaotam and boat regatta display. This year there's going to be Abam headhunters display like is seen in Ohafia. They are putting things in place to impress their Igbo brothers that will be flooding both islands. But here you are showing us this thing nobody will see this December. Even this people in the video will come and watch Ugele Mkpa this December. Nwanne ndo oooo.
speaking of German language and culture doesn't make Poland,, polish Germany people, do you understand?
Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Izuchukwu18(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igboid:
https://www.facebook.com/UwaWuNkoye/

Enjoy Uwa Wu nke onye cultural music group of OPOBO and Bonny main towns.

Tell me why they would leave the beautiful Igbo music with melodious "Oja", vibrating "Igba" and "Ekwe", and brain melting "Ogene", and go and be doing that boring Finima Ijaw dance you showed there?
Nah charm?

I love this bro.
Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Izuchukwu18(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Captain8:
Ibani people dress up in Ijaw and performing Ijaw culture with the Ijaw Owigiri dance.....

https://www./1549601415174008/permalink/2264544270346382/?app=fbl

Omo this one bore to the last, even the dancers didn't eat well before coming to dance,even self they look like people that are force to dance , this are the minority ijaw migrants in bonny.hahahaha I laugh in kalabari ethnic nationality.
Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Izuchukwu18(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Crazybeard post=108192234][/quote]

I bet you ,no single Bonny or opobo people in this group this group is full of ijaws from bayelsa,am in that group if you don't know.
Re: Ibani People Performing Ijaw Owigiri Dance by Niflheim(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
I love being entertained by clowns from the east!!!

No Opobo person in that group? No bonny? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My 4 year old nephew can even cook up smarter and more intelligent lies than this one!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Your Name? / When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare / ‘WTF’: Mysterious Artificial Space Object Heading Towards Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.