Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,736 members, 7,979,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) (19128 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Good one Baba Buhari... Good Nigerians love you dearly....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Nonybb:

Look at this foool. Neither Muhammad Bin Zayed, Rashid Al mouktum or his Son, the Crown Prince of Dubai, Hamdan Bin Al mouktum attended the ceremony of this dullard. All shunned him. Only a mere representative like Al Nayhan Bin Mubarak was a delegation that graced the event. Buhari is a curse, calamity, a plague and all avoided him
must you always display stupidity

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Abujason: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
JAMO84:
Everyone in the World respects Buhari, except PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Mavrick2012: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2021
JAMO84:
why did you say this?
Seems you can't differentiate between buhari and the president of Nigeria.
They invited the president not buhari.
Regardless of who is in power,expo 2020 and other world organizers will still invite the PRESIDENT of Nigeria not buhari.
Wait when he leaves power let's see if he won't go back to the Oblivion he came out from.
Remember,obasanjo has been monitoring elections and other international activities years after leaving power.
Have you seen buhari in any world event between 1985,when he left power, up till 2015?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by DOTian: 5:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Beastus:
I am sure he went there to beg for money.

International bambiala nyelum kobo.
They can't stop begging for everything.
It's actually cultural..
Very shameless..
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Abujason: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Navalsadiq:
must you always display stupidity

He made a valid point.
Stop being myopic.
Buhari na ya fada?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by nokspos: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Bro i voted for buhari twice, lets face it, there are better policies this man can enact that will transform the country. it cost about over 50k dollars to fly a president out of the country with is entourages, do you know how many hospitals that can build in some local government!!!. We know of many criminals who are still roaming around till date, dollar is on it highest time ever, foreign reserve is not even up to the net worth of some musician in usa. subsidy has never been removed this much before, electricity bill is at is all time high. I don't know if you are being paid to campaign for him o but it doesn't worth it.
JAMO84:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Bellotelli: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2021
They waste Nigerian's resources...
They travel abroad frequently for all types of jamboree..
They see all the good things over there...
They return to Nigeria without replicating what they see over there...
Shame on our so called leaders.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by swipe900: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Q
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by funshint(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2021
They'll go to advanced countries with their eyes closed. Then come back to Nigeria to introduce nothing! angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Ozone200: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Honestly, you just aired my mind. Those losers are just selfish, self-centered, and cruel without any iota of conscience for human existence. I just advice people to get better and if you have the capacity to assist others do the same because the more you keep hoping in that country the ager you become.
-------------------------------

May God help us in this country.

I wonder what our leaders do when they go to a foreign country and see all the amenities in place ahhhhhhh
What are these guys thinking are they not ashame of the way they spoil this country.

What type of leaders are they self?[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Hamiltonii: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2021
JAMO84:

What 'respect' are you talking about? ANY Nigerian president would be accorded the same 'respect', it is statutory.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Franking: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Is he participating or sitting there like a zone B?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by okuta007: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Beastus:

you beat me to it - grin grin grin grin he went there to beg that is why the people dont look like they send him grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2021
JAMO84:

Respect him for what exactly?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by okuta007: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Bellotelli:
They waste Nigerian's resources...
They travel abroad frequently for all types of jamboree..
They see all the good things over there...
They return to Nigeria without replicating what they see over there...
Shame on our so called leaders.

they are hunting for estacodes - as they travel they collect hundreds of thousands of dollars - the very money they are looking to beg is what they line their pockets with -Buhari is the most financially reckless leader in Nigerian history borrowing away the country's future so that whoever comes after him will be less improtant and equally helpess than a hapless supervisor of a leper colony. NIGERIA is fvc ked!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Francismeek(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Always participating in rubbish & nonsense while Nigerians are suffering & lots of problems needs the old man's attention here in Nigeria... I really hate this man, so heartless,...sometimes I wonder how people still support & defend apc.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by AndiEssien: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2021
When is Omokri going there to protest
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Tadesed: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Mumu president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Most useless frezident ever
Mr participator

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by AndikanEssien(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by yahmohy27: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Beastus:

Saying rubbish just to get L...k...
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Baba living his best life
While the masses are suffering
Shame to the masses that voted bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Is he aware of the country he is in?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by KaluwisxPRO: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Went Begging for you, the ungrateful poor lazy cry baby @ home in Eastern Nigeria? grin

He went there to promote the North. That’s a Katsina state Map he’s looking at. Not a Nigerian Map

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2021
[s][/s]
Beastus:

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2021
[s][/s]
Beastus:

[s][/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2021
personal59:
May God help us in this country.

I wonder what our leaders do when they go to a foreign country and see all the amenities in place ahhhhhhh
What are these guys thinking are they not ashame of the way they spoil this country.

What type of leaders are they self?

The type of leaders allowed by 200 million Nigerians at the local, state and federal levels in the legislative and executive branches. No be so
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2021
AndiEssien:
When is Omokri going there to protest

He has left the Dubai protest for you since he is not a monopolist like Dangote.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by SIRRITE: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] jubri of sudan grin grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) by ginggerxy: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2021
KarlWest:
Everybody Sha wan enter Dubai/UAE?

Even Buhari and IPOB Terrorist?

Thought Igbo hate Muslim? But once they hear, UAE, Turkey, Kuwait & co. Their brain automatically enter factory reset.
they hate terrorist like yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Martin Agbaso Joins Labour Party In Imo State / Labour Shifts Ground On N1m Minimum Wage As Panel Meets Monday / 30 Dead In Triple Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.