Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,352 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now (276 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over / Drop A Date U Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now by reward9ja12: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2021
One of my guy has been going after this girl since Secondary School days, the girl is our Junior in school then ,my guy no too do all these girlfriend and boyfriend stuff with us so he mate the girl and liked her started going after her , the like my guy oh like seriously, the guy dey intelligent,sef na our SP during our ss3 and the girl na ss1.
The girl later gree but dey do somehow somehow, so my guy decided to calm down till he left the school and continue coming for the girl.
They continue oh the girl no gree date my guy fully but dey find am come ,if em wan touch am she na virgin then my guy go do romance and respect.
This thing continued for years oh my guy still dey interested even though em don enter uni , without knowing say chick don turn full chicken oh
Auntie dey do her thing wella
My guy being dey reason am as that innocent girl em been know.
Until one day kwanu the girl come around my guy try she no gree come dey tell am say she dey period say she for give am ,my guy come shock ask am you don break? She said she no fit hold am again so she lost it , my guy vex small but later kwa forgave her and continue , last last auntie accept my guy say she wan repent she wan clam down now my guy say em go dey for am no matter what.
But my guy do small kwa oh
Later the girl just move on without my guy , say she don repent but just want my guy to be her person .
Now auntie is warming up again , but Date my guy no but she say she love am die, say she go like marry but she has a personal reason for not dating him for now.
Mean while auntie's status is a gallery of guys , hubby, cute , loml , etc but she no go do mistake post my guy picture.
So I dey ask wetin we go call this one? Love or joke? .

This is real oh no be joke
Still check my profile signature to download premium apps for free.

Re: My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now by Polynek(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin She is confused
Re: My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
What did I just read up there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Best Cool Gift Ideas For Every Kind Of Boyfriend / #THE DARK DAIRY:#30dayswritingchallenge. / OKADA MEN: The Heroes Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.