Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,870 members, 7,899,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? (527 Views)

My Cousin Likes Me, Should I Risk It? / Black Girls Making White Men Ready To Risk It All / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Oya men dem, over to you! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Kriss216: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Women are not Lollipop, why lick them

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Healthrelatedjo: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2021
I lick this thing tire that yr
Thank God say I don get sense now sha
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by emorse(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2021
I can be a daredevil but no be on top this kind matter. This one Na stupidity. If I get throat cancer finish, she go follow me die?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Deborah98(f): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2021
undecided... Sex is just overrated joor, something that will tire you soon sad. I used to think that whatever gives you pleasure and satisfactions won't bore you but I'm wrong. Things I feel without them I won't be myself or know happiness are actually not that worthy. E get the kind level,stage,age and maturity you go reach bah you'll be asking yourself did I really do this or where did my senses go when I was doing this. God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by MufasaLion: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin

No comment.
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by MufasaLion: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
I lick this thing tire that yr
Thank God say I don get sense now sha

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
OP
Be Specific! Licking what exactly?

If it's P*ssy you mean, It is a Highly Risky venture!
You could mistakenly swallow some those Veejay Liquids and before u know it, u contract Killer disease! undecided embarassed
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Jeremani: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing about women is safe

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Jeremani: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Deborah98:
undecided... Sex is just overrated joor, something that will tire you soon sad. I used to think that whatever gives you pleasure and satisfactions won't bore you but I'm wrong. Things I feel without them I won't be myself or know happiness are actually not that worthy. E get the kind level,stage,age and maturity you go reach bah you'll be asking yourself did I really do this or where did my senses go when I was doing this. God help us
I agree with u
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Did ya read my mind or what

Deborah98:
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Go back and read the date in the picture before you comment undecided...
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Deborah98:

This is so true.
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Favfables1:
Go back and read the date in the picture before you comment undecided...
How does the date affect the message
Re: Guys, Are You Ready To Risk It Or Take Caution? by doubleZ88(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
I can't able

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy,can You Do This To Your Girlfriend/wife???? / She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. / Can A Married Person Ask/collect Give Away On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.