Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,029 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man (210 Views)

Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man by obembet(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
I have been reading how some pastors prefer to help celebrity financially and send them to fly them to abroad for medical rather than healing them while they keep praying for the poor sick man.

Guys am not here to castigate or bring down any man of God and I will never do that.

I have been reading how some Nigeria pastor prefer to help sick celebrity financially rather than healing them.

I read a thread here on Nairaland how Pastor give sick actor #8m for medical trip. My question is why pastor can't heal instead of giving out Money? And I never read any news when pastor give ordinary poor sick man money for medical or fly them to abroad for medical.

Kindly correct me if am wrong.

Source: Obembet

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man by Hanibbal(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
I think about this always. Many men of God who claim to be faith healers and miracle workers would pay for the medical bills of a sick person instead of praying for them to be healed and next week you see them performing healing and miracle on another person. I have see men of God who have raised people out of wheel chair by praying for them yet these men of God would again buy wheel chair for the lame or diseased person who can not walk, I would feel like why didn't he pray for him/her to be healed instead of buying a wheel chair but he had prayed for some on wheel chair in the past. Na dem and God know sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of God's Goodness / My Prayer Of Dedication - What's Up With The New Lyrics / Shocking Revelation Exposed By Evangelist Timothy Angel Austin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.