Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday (31431 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Elock1: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
MartinsD12:

There is nothing good in boarding school, I blame the parents for not showing enough care for the boy , when the boy complain he wants to change school the I don't care mum didn't listen to him
I understand your point... I also told my parent I wanted to change school.

But you know how uninformed Nigerian parents of the nineties can be.

They said I will be tougher in boarding house,
And that I will reduce my too much play and I can also focus on studies.

All the focus way I focus.. No be I still dy find work for the rubbish Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Lovebliss2(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
When a father and mother who have wealth, cars, flashy things can not provide one single thing for their son which is parental protection. Until his death, this is an avoidable death which the parents ignorantly or intentionally ignored. As a parent you hear your son telling you about some bad things going on in his school, about molestation, cultism and other bad stuff but you decide to leave the vulnerable boy there because he has other siblings in the same school. Dear father you ignored the red flags and left your son to the cold hands of monsters to devour, ohhhhhhh what a painful way to die having concoction in your system, shifted waist and joints, bruised lips for a 12 year old.

The people who have a hand in the death of this boy will know no peace, they will run with nothing chasing them, painful death they will face also. This case of child molestation/brutality in school is one too many, and parents need to wake up and take full responsibility of their kids
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dearest Lord in heaven! May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss....o m se o. It is well. See how they cut a beautiful life short! Who raised those murderers? Who!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Realmi: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
MartinsD12:

There is nothing good in boarding school, I blame the parents for not showing enough care for the boy , when the boy complain he wants to change school the I don't care mum didn't listen to him
did he complain of changing school embarassed
If he did and they turned deaf ears to his quest...then they are partially to be blamed

Parents always listen to ur children...very important, both boys and girls
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Realmi: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
When a father and mother who have wealth, cars, flashy things can not provide one single thing for their son which is parental protection. Until his death, this is an avoidable death which the parents ignorantly or intentionally ignored. As a parent you hear your son telling you about some bad things going on in his school, about molestation, cultism and other bad stuff but you decide to leave the vulnerable boy there because he has other siblings in the same school. Dear father you ignored the red flags and left your son to the cold hands of monsters to devour, ohhhhhhh what a painful way to die having concoction in your system, shifted waist and joints, bruised lips for a 12 year old.

The people who have a hand in the death of this boy will know no peace, they will run with nothing chasing them, painful death they will face also. This case of child molestation/brutality in school is one too many, and parents need to wake up and take full responsibility of their kids
money is not everything.....this boy's story is the summary of that quote
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
God1000:
sad, a very promising young boy.
How do you know he was promising? Just asking o. Don’t beat me.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Landmack: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
LaconicINC:
This is supposed to be a sober moment for the family, I don't think they should become celebrities because of this unfortunate incident, some things should be private, no pun intended. embarassed

Hello,u don’t teach pple how to mourn their loved ones. If u don’t know,pple mourn differently....just have that in mind,pls.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by God1000(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
How do you know he was promising? Just asking o. Don’t beat me.
Read here Mr psychopath.
https://www.nairaland.com/6880469/sylvester-oromonis-father-weeps-he
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Rabio889: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good one
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Realmi:
did he complain of changing school embarassed
If he did and they turned deaf ears to his quest...then they are partially to be blamed

Parents always listen to ur children...very important, both boys and girls
Yes he did after returning for their last vocation before his death
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
I understand your point... I also told my parent I wanted to change school.

But you know how uninformed Nigerian parents of the nineties can be.

They said I will be tougher in boarding house,
And that I will reduce my too much play and I can also focus on studies.

All the focus way I focus.. No be I still dy find work for the rubbish Nigeria.
Too bad I don't see any reason why parents should put their children in boarding school to me such parents are shying away from good parental care and upbringing needed to train their children, boarding school don't train children rather they spoil and kill them .
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by drololaaof: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2021
May God comfort your parents, may your soul rest in peace . The lion of the tribe of Judah roars over ALL that have hand in your death, protecting the culprits & those hiding facts .
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Perfectbeing(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Only those of us that have gone to boarding school know what we mean wen we say we can never send our kids to boarding house.

Pneumonia way I still dy suffer till today na for boarding house I catch am.

Bullying is just like a norm, so let's not talk about that.

S3x sef dy [sodomy and Co] , lack of proper guidance sef dy.

Plus kids of that age need all the love they can get from their families for crying out loud.
The thing is that most of the people in boarding schools are children of people who went to boarding school and whose time their suffering was worse.. I wonder why after enduring such hardship you'll still take your own child to such place.. I over heard one woman saying since she didn't die in boarding school her child won't die too. That was when her child was complaining that he doesn't want to go back to boarding school.. It's so disgusting that some people think sending their children to boarding school will make them to have sense..

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by princenaira(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Evil. My heart bleeds for the family. May God console them
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
We4all:
Omo….they just mentioned that he loves to play soccer. That statement might work against them in the court of law since they already debunked the school authority’s claim that he played soccer before and after sustaining the injury.

It won't work against them. Playing football can't give one such injury.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

Read here Mr psychopath.
https://www.nairaland.com/6880469/sylvester-oromonis-father-weeps-he
Psychopath scanner i hail. Mumv person….
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by otipoju(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Chachamiliano:
There is a powerful thread here created by saynotocultism and many people warned that the evil is creeping into secondary school. Many warned but people didn't listen this is just few example.

It is well

Tertiary Institution Cult groups have been in secondary schools as far back as 1998...in Lagos for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.