Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,195 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

GET IN HERE IF YOU NEED A FREE LOAN - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / GET IN HERE IF YOU NEED A FREE LOAN (375 Views)

Exposed!! A Free Webinar Reveals 3 Secrets To Making 250k Weekly In 48-hours. / Need An Online Store For Your Business? See How To Get A FREE One / Make Money With Bulk Sms Business | Get A Free Bulksms Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GET IN HERE IF YOU NEED A FREE LOAN by Ridofi: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a4f49c
Re: GET IN HERE IF YOU NEED A FREE LOAN by judatech: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Scam Alert!
I'm going to get you soon...keep on scamming...
You are cursed for life

(1) (Reply)

Thank closed / Apply For Ocean Change Makers Challenge 2022, CANADA FULLY- FUNDED / I Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter! Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.