Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,956 members, 7,936,050 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sell Your Skill Freelancing On Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Skill Freelancing On Upwork (129 Views)

Ask Me Anything About Freelancing On Upwork. / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / How I Made Fortune Freelancing On Jolancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Skill Freelancing On Upwork by Kosisochukwu21(f): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Freelancing can be tough when you don't know the next thing do after signing up and being approved on Upwork.
These are the basic things you should note:
1. Set up an attention grabbing profile.
2. Build your portfolio.
3. Write and send winning proposals to get paying clients.
Tips To Set Up Attention Grabbing Headline
1. Create a result-focused headline.
2. Begin your profile with a testimonial.
3. Use a professional profile picture.
4. Use every part of your profile to showcase your skills.
5. Completely fill your profile and ensure to write using the keywords in your niche.
6. Use simple, short, skimmable paragraphs and other tyoiof formatting (like bullets, asterisy,dashes,etc) to keep clients eyes glued to your profile.
7. Target one niche because you actually get more clients by being more specific about who you can help with your skills/services.
8. Write using more of "You" than "I"
9. Finish with a clear "Call To Action"
Utilize this tips to build your profile and get started in getting your first client on upwork. I will be writing about how to write a winning proposal to get high paying clients on Upwork.

#anticipate
#upwork
#freelancing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Content Into Audiobook And Video / Do You Think This Training Worths Taking? / Nigeria’s Green Bond Market Exceeds N55bn Mark In 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.