Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,547 members, 7,926,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Have You Ever Used Mockup? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Used Mockup? (276 Views)

What Is The Best Rechargeable Fan You Have Ever Used / Is Currently Using / Anyone Ever Used Nipost(Post Office) To Pack Belongings Inter State Before? / What's D Weirdest Word U Av Ever Used In Saving Someone's Contact & Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Used Mockup? by penguin2021(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
I want to understand who they are for and how to use them
Re: Have You Ever Used Mockup? by pixie2: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
If your work has nothing to do with design, you probably won't need it. So do not bother yourself. But if it's related, start with the video instructions.
Re: Have You Ever Used Mockup? by crysmile(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
I use it all the time, I'm a designer. But sometimes it's not enough to come up with a beautiful design, you need to present it correctly so that the client likes it and wants to make fewer changes. Mockup helps to make a convincing presentation. I take a mockup on https://mockupfree.co/indoor-advertisement or create one myself. But if you're not a designer, it's unlikely you'll use it.

(1) (Reply)

Retail Consulting Services | Retail Consulting Firm / Uion Bank Nigeria Plc / Best Christmas Vacation Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.