Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,796 members, 7,975,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? (1161 Views)

After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. / My New Girlfriend Is Avoiding Me After Her Menstrual Period. / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good morning guys,

let me go straight to the point jeje, e get one girl wey dey always look me,deep down I know say the girl dey fall,she will always look at my eyes oo,and anytime wey I look back ar dey see the joy for her face seriously!!!

But recently, I just discover that this same girl come start to dey avoid me like WTF,but note she go avoid me come still dey smile Omo I tire, I never took it serious but it was obvious yesterday, because the girl saw me coming and immediately she turned to the other side of the road, me ar no do like I see am sha coz I even get exam to write.

so my question is ''why will a girl like you and she will still be avoiding you??

no b juju b dat??
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Freestainworld(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Go and read your books kid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by brosom(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na u cause am na,

Girl wey dey give u green light on a steady but u choose to ignore her for every chance and attempt she made.

Now she's ashamed of her self and couldn't look at u again or even cross ur part.

If the case is to be reversed the other way round, I know u would come here to rant on how stupid and myopic 9ja babes are.

Oga go ask her out and ignite the flow again grin

3 Likes

Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by everythinggirly(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Go and read your books kid

lol..calling me a kid might be right,but trust me your father his not and will never be as educated as iam right now!!! trust me clone
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
brosom:
Na u cause am na,

Girl wey dey give u green light on a steady but u choose to ignore her for every chance and attempt she made.

Now she's ashamed of her self and couldn't look at u again or even cross ur part.

If the case is to be reversed the other way round, I know u would come here to rant on how stupid and myopic 9ja babes are.

Oga go ask her out and ignite the flow again grin

lol...ar no fit ask girl out!!
ar no get money nd I no like wahala, but you are actually right bro I think she ashame of hersef

#sobad
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
everythinggirly:
undecided undecided undecided
I just called your dad to give you your toys,coz I learn you are going mad again
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by everythinggirly(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johndagr8t:

I just called my dad to give me my toys,coz I learn I and my fAmIly ArE going mad again

Fixed.
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by brosom(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johndagr8t:

lol...ar no fit ask girl out!!
ar no get money nd I no like wahala, but you are actually right bro I think she ashame of hersef

#sobad
you mustn't take her to an eatery or expensive place before u know you've asked her out.

U can walk with her on foot for few minutes and talk to her, not necessary u must talk about ur feeling it hers, u could something else, believe it'll boast her esteem.

Go go go boy grin grin
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nicepoker(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
A liability is avoiding you. Shouldn't you be glad?

3 Likes

Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Blessing0305(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who go ask me out bayi
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by obinna58(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
You're not old enough, face your studies
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johndagr8t:

lol..calling me a kid might be right,but trust me your father his not and will never be as educated as iam right now!!! trust me clone

grin grin grin

You're wicked!!!
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Blessing0305:
Who go ask me out bayi

Johndagr8t, there's a vacancy here.
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
A liability is avoiding you. Shouldn't you be glad?

bro..even if she ask me out, I will rudely decline coz Nigeria girls are all useless!!!

but the girl fine sha

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
brosom:
you mustn't take her to an eatery or expensive place before u know you've asked her out.

U can walk with her on foot for few minutes and talk to her, not necessary u must talk about ur feeling it hers, u could something else, believe it'll boast her esteem.

Go go go boy grin grin

Las las Na billing, abeg!!
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
obinna58:
You're not old enough, face your studies

it always good to counsel bro,but it always perfect when it comes from someone better than iam,get a live ''late man''
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Bigpapi: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good morning guys,

let me go straight to the point jeje, e get one girl wey dey always look me,deep down I know say the girl dey fall,she will always look at my eyes oo,and anytime wey I look back ar dey see the joy for her face seriously!!!

But recently, I just discover that this same girl come start to dey avoid me like WTF,but note she go avoid me come still dey smile Omo I tire, I never took it serious but it was obvious yesterday, because the girl saw me coming and immediately she turned to the other side of the road, me ar no do like I see am sha coz I even get exam to write.

so my question is ''why will a girl like you and she will still be avoiding you??

no b juju b dat??

U no get sense
Re: My Crush Is Now Avoiding Me, Please Why?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

U no get sense

your papa lack wisdom!!

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Starts earning Higher, Will she still respect the man? / Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / Hope I Am Not Feeling Jealousy Or Insecure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.