Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,886 members, 7,966,315 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. (34269 Views)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by frozen70(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening..
Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.
I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.
I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?

Pretend as if nothing happened, keep in touch with her and truck her home

Invite your brother but don't let her know that your brother is hanging around some where waiting for her arrival

Once your brother comes, both of you must confront her in an aggressive manner and seize her phone, ask her to leave until she returns all she picked

Meanwhile, don't allow her to be around your visinty till she do the needful

If you feel it's going to be an embarrassing thing to do

Block her from communicating with you and if she gets access to you, simply tell her that you loves her so much, but her first visit left you and your brother in Shame because she stole your ear pud and your brother wallet

After that just walk away from her and end it there, don't even give her room for any explanations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Trendy247: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Why would she want to steal the whole wallet and not the content of the wallet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
You don’t need to address anything. She exed herself out of your life. Find another woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by TheWolfen(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Get to the root of the matter for your own good
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Slynation(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmm...My advice is don't be too fast in accusing her falsely, give her a benefit of doubt...You all should do a proper search before conclusion, Something of this nature happened to my Dad when a friend of mine came to visit, 100K went missing after he left, Omo...I wan craze that day, but I had to comport myself because I knew my friend wouldn't do something like that, I kept on reassuring myself even when they told me to call him and tell him to return the money... I went into thorough searching of the whole house, it took me about 2hrs before I saw where the bundle fell into from where my dad kept it...That would have been a disaster to my friend if I had confronted him with such allegation...!! Our friendship is still booming hilterto, Because I know real niggas are hard to find...!!

27 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let Malami sign search warrant for you

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wen you are inviting a stranger to your house for the very first time, you should be careful enough to keep ur things properly ( gf or anyone) .

If I were you, I would not even ask her, but would start monitoring her.

Thre are some girl like that, if they go to their boyfriend place, they must bring something back home at all cost, that has been their ideology.
Every relationship for them is to make profit in it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by baby124: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Church is where people with deep spiritual problems go to. Not always a great idea to find a partner there. Especially the over active members. grin

Don’t forgive and marry a thief o. It’s a generational curse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by wizkidblogger(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
you don't know what's going on these days. by the time you will know, you go don port to village cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by BABANGBALI: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na thief you dey befriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by abobote: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Then dump her, must you bring everything here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
One I brought home one time moved my bathroom slippers. Imagine! Dem no dey get shame o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

Make sure you searched Wella. When you are sure,that she is moving crater.

Call to say. please I am sure you mistakenly too my Samsung buds and my brothers wallets.

But how did she left without you guys noticing the wallet, at least since you often leave it in an open place ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by walex2(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
All these young lad will not stop to amaze me, someone is you church member you can not wait to see her in church to confirm the truth and you are now rushing to Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
I was once a victim before, I invited a girl to my hostel, after we relate and do the din don din, I went out to get something, she stole my BlackBerry bold 2 then, I didn't even know because I kept it in a bag, I don't know why I feel unsafe exposing it

I see her off not knowing the kudi klepto have stole the phone, immediately when I check when I got back, I traced her to where she stay, I don't really know the place, getting to her house finally, she was already at the police station stole someone's items

I couldn't imagine the pretty lady can have such act, I was told they use a spell on her, so pathetic

if I invite a lady to my house, I no dey leave o, even if I need to buy you something, we dey go together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ayofe72(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pretend as if nothing happened. Invite her back again, this time, give her thorough banging as if world wan end.

Then confront her, size her phone and through her out.

Make sure you put everything on recording in case of future kasala.

EkehPraise:

We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ollybasa: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kindly update us how the wallet later found because am interested in this type of case.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Cowbell521: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

To your first question, yes it was there when she was around, when I grabbed the car key from the dinning table I am not sure I saw it there.
Second question, I wanted to use the Earbuds when I got back to see a movie and that was when I started looking for it.
2 C da ur weird brother? grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by dodoatirice: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
How person go wake up dey write better Yorubahood script for opinions on this site beats me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Krexpah(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Êgbøñ u don go carry thief come house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin KLEPTOMANIAC on the beat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by femi4: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

Go to her house now
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by xeratek: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

Oga look for your wallet and ear buds. Search your house properly

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
OP the problem is that you too like sex
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by StarGra: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
I think you have a problem,I just hope she doesn't continue the relationship with you

You have a problem and it's best you look at yourself first...
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GoldenSpec: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's either u lost ur rain boot or ur leg someday grin
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by StarGra: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let's keep the story aside,from the way it is..you go get issues with women
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GoldenSpec: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op, pay her a sudden visitation to justify ur conscience. U garrit? If u don't garrit forget bourit grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Polyol(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
My present girlfriend once came to my office in my absence to pick her charger in my bag. I came back looking for my airpod too, coincidence right grin.

I was scared, my instincts about thieves are always wrong, I once accused my childhood friend who came to pass the night at my place of taking my Rolex wristwatch and it turns out I left it at the office a day before. I was just apologizing and apologizing to him anytime I call him, I'm happy he understood and he's still my very close friend.

Back to my airpod, I had to call my sis at home immediately to help me check for it. Till tomorrow I'm happy I didn't ask my girl if she by chance saw my airpod in my bag while carrying her charger.

I'll advice you be discrete about it, mature. Don't rule out your brother just yet, don't even rule out yourself too soon too, it just might be that you innocently misplaced it. Please don't ask her but rather test her with some other thing.

You can lost airpod yourself, you could be robbed off it so take it as a sacrifice and give your new girl a benefit of doubt since this is the first time but don't fail to set her up with something else more valuable than your airpod. Shalom

10 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by LollySeaSide: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Kindly search properly before laying accusations and spoiling the relationship you have over 1k earbuds
Hahahahaha.
1k earbuds still dey?
I bought Samsung earbuds for 18k come dey feel trendy for office, only for one babe to tell me say the earbuds no be original.
Chai!!

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by AYNL: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
failure to create a thread after you've found everything you're looking for go cause kasala between me and you

till then

ooin

be doing well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.