Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,427 members, 7,950,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws (803 Views)

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). / How I Scammed A Scammer( Screenshots) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by Crusadee: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
I once scammed the scammer!

There is this my female inlaw that is so gullible, she married a son of one former minister that is now broke and she's using her husband's surname, so the scammers thought there was still money in the family,

The scammer she never knew or meet before just called her and introduced himself as a PA of FCT Minister, they got talking, he told her everything àbout herself bla bla and everything is correct, he told her that he has a very good contract for her and her husband who's an architect, that the contract is worth N500million in FCDA, and they need an architect with a good name (as in son to a former minister) to execute the contract, the woman believed them ooo even the husband too...

They talk for almost 2 weeks... Made her to do photocopies, look for company send the company paper through mail...

They latter ask for N500k to settle somethings in FCDA so that the contract will be released.
They (my inlaw) were actually looking for the money oo....

That was when when they contacted me, I have to take hours talking to her and her husband to convince them that it's a scam.

So I said let's scam the scammer since he so much believe 500k is coming out of the deal.

I lead them on how to scam the scammer, I told them how to be taking recharge card from the mugu telling him that they will use the airtime to convince someone to give them the money and also to make some contacts to sell some property to raise the 500k.

We collected 4500 Mtn recharge card from the mugu 1500*3
When the time for sending the money came I sent to the mugu's phone fake alert of 500k the mugu was happy even went to the bank, when he discovered it's fake alert he switched off the number never to on it again.

Well for me I never got scammed because since when I was much younger I always believe there is no free lunch anywhere, so anything that is too good to be true is a scam....
Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by endsarrrs(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Every beginning has an end

This is not the end

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by malikombi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lol......Scammee scammed by a wiser scammer.
I love this
Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by Knivesout(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
U be correct Gee... grin grin grin

Well for me I never got scammed because since when I was much younger I always believe there is no free lunch anywhere, so anything that is too good to be true is a scam....

Don't be too quick to to jump into any business deal even if na ur brother or sister brought it..take ur time to verify the authenticity of any biz that comes ur way !

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by jetwonder(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin I like what your doing! chuck knuckles!!!
if you live by the rules of avoiding free lunch, you'll never be scam.

3 Likes

Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by jetwonder(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin I like what your doing! chuck knuckles!!!
if you live by the rules of avoiding free lunch, you'll never be scam.
Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by Ulunne777(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
See the one the one that hacked someone's account and chatted me up for money doubling.

Blocked me after I pledged 1m grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by Crusadee: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Every beginning has an end

This is not the end
How do you mean this is not the end? This happened since 2014 when Bala Mohd was FCT Minister, what then will be the end?

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws by spinna: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Thats the golden rule to avoid scam..if it sounds too good to be true ..it probably isn't..

Lol the guy jejely off phone

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moments A Beggar Rejected A Huge Sum Of Money From A Good Samaritan / BBC: The Hunt For Nigerians Who Can Change Into Cats / This Man Who Bit Off The Throats Of His Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.