Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

600 Graduands Benefit From N600million Grant From Don Lulu Foundation (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 600 Graduands Benefit From N600million Grant From Don Lulu Foundation (Photos) (136 Views)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

600 Graduands Benefit From N600million Grant From Don Lulu Foundation (Photos) by BornorBang: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Update from SIGGY

No fewer than 600 graduands from the Don Lulu Foundation have received certificates and empowerment tools as a results of the 600million naira which was mobilized in June by donors to develop and empower rural women and youths in Abia state.

In the photos, are sections of the over 600 happy beneficiaries of the Don Lulu Foundation (DLF) Rural Youth and Women Development Programme (RYAWDP) through Agriculture, after their 6 months intensive training on various identified agro skills. They were also mobilized and assisted to set up their own farms.

The father patron of the foundation made his remarks at the joyous ceremony. He said:

"It's my little contribution to the good people of Abia state to help alleviate and elevate themselves and families from biting poverty. I'm also grateful to God that we could touch lives and put smiles on their faces.

I'm most specially grateful to the Oba of Ekeoba who provided hectares of free land to kickstart the initiative. Hopefully, we intend to spread the joy across the 3 senatorial zones in the state.

Thanks to all the royal fathers who were present and gave us their moral support, the supportive trainers, coordinators and everyone else involved in this philanthropy. May God bless us all.
"

https://campusnews.medium.com/600-graduands-benefit-from-n600million-grant-from-don-lulu-foundation-photos-1070ad169f4f

Re: 600 Graduands Benefit From N600million Grant From Don Lulu Foundation (Photos) by BornorBang: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
cool grin

(1) (Reply)

I Understand This Season... And That's Why You Should Act... / National/state Common Entrance Examination Preparatory Tests - Verbal Aptitude / Court Grant's Five Dowen College Students Nim Bail Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.