Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? (470 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
PLS HELP ME!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not COOK??

Hello Guys,
A friend of mine wanted to give his niggas a treat so he invited us for dinner in his apartment with his woman.

The babe made Egusi soup with turkey.

Unfortunately, the soup was smelling really weird and to add that the maggi in it was too much. You need to see our disgusted faces when she served us a bowl.

Nobody wanted to eat any more aside my friend who i felt was pretending.

Me i kuku chop the turkey in peace, washed my hands and helped my self with the drinks…while praying for my stomach to forgive me for eating too much maggi. It was embarrassing for the guy sha, considering we didnt hide our disgust.

We want to tell our friend about our horrible experience but we don’t know how to start the conversation so he doesnt feel bad ��

Guys,

How Should We Advice My Friend That His Girlfriend Can Not COOK??
Lets hear from you all

Drop your comment

Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by EmzyT: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry
Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Go and get your own girlfriend and let them do cooking competition

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by ojun50(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
What's your business if she can't cook?did your friend ever complained to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by dawnomike(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
I see no issue here... He is okay with her and that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
What if you mind your business oga?
Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Where did you copy this article from?
Re: Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? by suffering: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
That eba was made for somebody not hungry at the time. Turn my thing and give me, jor, the only shape I accept is circular.

(1) (Reply)

All Redpillers Have Low Self-esteem (evidence) / I Hardly Have An Erection These Days / Who Noticed This Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.