Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,835 members, 7,959,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! (24063 Views)

I Have Stopped Womanizing - Wushishi Habibu / Ibrahim Ogohi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Defence Staff Dies) / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Youngmolis: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Rest in peace bro
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Franking:

U are asking where was my dad? U must be one of those who only say the truth when it affects them. Go and check what the cut off mark is in the unity schools for a pupil from Imo State. Thereafter come and tell me where ur own father was when Wushishi was in ur trenches.
I knew this nigger was from imo!!! They fucking cheered the death of other people! I fucking new! Damn! Ya'll attitude is bleeped up man. Cause other people keep quiet that's why ya'll think ya'll have the internet for yourself...... Lol... You angry I called your dad right.. well you cheered the death of someone else's dad! So why r you pained when you are served your own medicine Lol. Fucker!
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I knew this nigger was from imo!!! They fucking cheered the death of other people! I fucking new! Damn! Ya'll attitude is bleeped up man. Cause other people keep quiet that's why ya'll think ya'll have the internet for yourself...... Lol... You angry I called your dad right.. well you cheered the death of someone else's dad! So why r you pained when you are served your own medicine Lol. Fucker!

Taa. U can reach any conclusion that tickles ur fancy. Wushishi died in his eighties and u expect the world to come to a standstill. U are a hater suffering from selective amnesia. People like u hide behind ur phone to make all sorts of useless assumptions. Lucky u. Just thank ur stars.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Franking:

Taa. U can reach any conclusion that tickles ur fancy. Wushishi died in his eighties and u expect the world to come to a standstill. U are a hater suffering from selective amnesia. People like u hide behind ur phone to make all sorts of useless assumptions. Lucky u. Just thank ur stars.
Lol! Look @ this bloody blood thirsty fucker I ain't making no assumptions.. you just pained cause I didn't allow you to insult a dead person in peace.. that just the problem. You insulted the dead. Like though you yourself ain't guilty of something bad in life..

Vacuumed airhead!!
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol! Look @ this bloody blood thirsty fucker I ain't making no assumptions.. you just pained cause I didn't allow you to insult a dead person in peace.. that just the problem. You insulted the dead. Like though you yourself ain't guilty of something bad in life..

Vacuumed airhead!!

Conceited nobody. Attaching too much importance to urself. I know ur type. Believe whatever helps u sleep at night but the truth is ur opinion means nothing to me. I only respond because u need to be put in ur proper place, so, go to ur nearest 'laterine' and eat as much as u can. Go on.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Drogunov: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
seunmsg:

RIP General Wushishi.

Again! He knows all of them. All living and dead generals. They are all his close associates. Clout chaser.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Geeman2006: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
One of Buhari's victims in the 80s. I remember this man. RIP

They always die in London hospitals. Isorite

Victim of circumstance. Him and Buhari were close peers and friends. He was a rank or two ahead of Buhari then.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Geeman2006: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
nedekid:
The kind of fast promotions these soldiers got those days ehh shocked
From lieutenant to brigadier in 10 years? shocked

The military was young and were not much. Those in power circles were quick to get accelerated promotions.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Franking:

Conceited nobody. Attaching too much importance to urself. I know ur type. Believe whatever helps u sleep at night but the truth is ur opinion means nothing to me. I only respond because u need to be put in ur proper place, so, go to ur nearest 'laterine' and eat as much as u can. Go on.
Same as yours.... The world doesn't know you are abusing a dead man. Who didn't do shit to you you... Once again. You can go Bleep yourself with some crystal meth..... Lol!

Talking about feeling highly of once self... We know the onecs who beat their chest and praise themselves online @ every giving opportunity!! Dummy!
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by nedekid: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Geeman2006:

The military was young and were not much. Those in power circles were quick to get accelerated promotions.
Oh ok.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Same as yours.... The world doesn't know you are abusing a dead man. Who didn't do shit to you you... Once again. You can go Bleep yourself with some crystal meth..... Lol!

Talking about feeling highly of once self... We know the onecs who beat their chest and praise themselves online @ every giving opportunity!! Dummy!

BMC. Laugh at urself. Ur ignorance is second to none, coupled with the fallacy of generalization. Enough said. Run to the gutter and do ur thing and invite the goat that sired u while at it, u know it's genetical. Run along ostrich.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Eriokanmi: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Geeman2006:

Victim of circumstance. Him and Buhari were close peers and friends. He was a rank or two ahead of Buhari then.
Yes, so true. I used to see him in the almanac in our sitting room back in the days. It's amazing g some were saying they don't know him here grin. This suggests to me that, the majority of NL members are of indomie generation, born late 80s and above.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Franking:

BMC. Laugh at urself. Ur ignorance is second to none, coupled with the fallacy of generalization. Enough said. Run to the gutter and do ur thing and invite the goat that sired u while at it, u know it's genetical. Run along ostrich.
I just knew it'll come to this... You've been holding it... But boom it came out. Bmc.. Lol! I ain't no bmc.. I just hate hate hypocrisy! And if hating hypocrisy would make you have issues with me... Damn! I'm in for it..

Ffs y'all worship this nigger below.. ffs! And you think your mind ain't vacuumed?! Damn! Hard to be you.. sorrie, man/lady your situation is irredeemable!!

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I just knew it'll come to this... You've been holding it... But boom it came out. Bmc.. Lol! I ain't no bmc.. I just hate hate hypocrisy! And if hating hypocrisy would make you have issues with me... Damn! I'm in for it..

Ffs y'all worship this nigger below.. ffs! And you think your mind ain't vacuumed?! Damn! Hard to be you.. sorrie, man/lady your situation is irredeemable!!

Professional. Small wonder then. I have said enough. U can argue with ur phone, I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List / The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of / Remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.