Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,636 members, 7,924,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? (432 Views)

Christmas Nativity Scene Featuring Two Mothers Of Baby Jesus Sparks Outrage / Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / Birthing A Godman- True And Unbelievable Tales Of The Nativity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2021
I noticed as the year progress, you hardly see Nativity of Jesus film being aired and this was not the case when we were younger.

One of the things I looked forward to then during Christmas is the film that chronicles the birth of Jesus, from annunciation, visit to Elizabeth, Angel visiting Joseph, trip to the manger, the birth and visit of wise men.
Things and times are really changing.....

Merry Christmas in advance....

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Leverage2021: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2021
In my state tv it shows Wella

Maybe you are talking of jihadist Northern Television Authority

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
In my state tv it shows Wella

Maybe you are talking of jihadist Northern Television Authority

Even if your deek refuse to rise na Muslims cause am!
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by honeybasket: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Maybe not to confuse the new generations.

The picture of the actor in that film is what our people are hanging in their houses and churches and calling him Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by SocialJustice: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Omooba77:
I noticed as the year progress, you hardly see Nativity of Jesus film being aired and this was not the case when we were younger.

One of the things I looked forward to then during Christmas is the film that chronicles the birth of Jesus, from annunciation, visit to Elizabeth, Angel visiting Joseph, trip to the manger, the birth and visit of wise men.
Things and times are really changing.....

Merry Christmas in advance....
Do you still watch terrestrial TV? My source was NTA Benin and ITV. Those stations are not on DSTV or GOTV.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Leverage2021: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Even if your deek refuse to rise na Muslims cause am!
Yoruba Muslim everything na prick to you

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Leverage2021: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
Do you still watch terrestrial TV? My source was NTA Benin and ITV. Those stations are not on DSTV or GOTV.
itv still dey show am even Easter own
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
Yoruba Muslim everything na prick to you

I didn't know you have added tribalist to your ailment.

Na Holy spirit cause am!
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Leverage2021: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

I didn't know you have added tribalist to your ailment.

Na Holy spirit cause am!
Na your Quran you dey ridicule so

Quran 2:87

We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

Allah go spank your ynash for adding Holy Spirit to your kolo
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by HighWITCH: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Haha. People are getting more informed and have no use for fairytales.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by SocialJustice: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
itv still dey show am even Easter own
Lol, wow. Itv should try coming on DSTV, I miss that station.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Leverage2021: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, wow. Itv should try coming on DSTV, I miss that station.
e suppose dey na
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by SocialJustice: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
e suppose dey na
E no dey, to enter dstv no be beans. Baba Igbinedion go spend like $2-$10m. He will virtually need to build a new facility with cameras and equipments that will broadcast to dstv standard.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by obonujoker(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
E no dey, to enter dstv no be beans. Baba Igbinedion go spend like $2-$10m. He will virtually need to build a new facility with cameras and equipments that will broadcast to dstv standard.

ITV is on gotv
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by SocialJustice: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
obonujoker:

ITV is on gotv
Nice o, they should come to dstv
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by EnemyofGod22(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
God,satan and Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God,satan and Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Just like you too did not exist.......
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Aku Odun Keresimesi......
Ati bi Jesu ni Ibuje Eran.....
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
Nice o, they should come to dstv

Not just Nigeria TVs alone; allover the world, not many people see the nativity films again....
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by SocialJustice: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Omooba77:

Not just Nigeria TVs alone; allover the world, not many people see the nativity films again....
True
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2021
SocialJustice:
True

Most of the younger generation don't know all those films. ask many children...
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? by Omooba77: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Jesus Born in a Manger...
Mary Bethroed to Jesus....

(1) (Reply)

/ Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo (mummy Apo) Empowers 700 Women, Others With Over #60m / Let's Talk About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.