Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (29199 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iheakonye:
Your understanding of love determines how u flow with love.

Omo, your wife straight o. May God bless your marriage.
No evil men eyes will see this your beautiful wife to lash her in the name of whatever thing you serve! Amen

Bros, your wife get sister?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB selling their beautiful daughters to rich Yoruba men cus of money.. Congratulations
You have started again o
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Edyice: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB selling their beautiful daughters to rich Yoruba men cus of money.. Congratulations

It’s seems you don’t have anyone in your family who can tell you that you are going mad

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Innobee99(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
Congrats!!! The photographer is not creative.
With the beautiful environment fa

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Innobee99(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:

Madam?

Na wa for some Nigerians tho
Wetin do madam?

Na u suppose get the na wa oooo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Blaqfellow: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wow congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
She's so pretty. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by darichlife: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
I won't miss anything, I'm naturally a very graceful person
God bless you for declaring that. Positive Judgment open doors for peace and growth. I pray you grow more.
LOVE...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
darichlife:

God bless you for declaring that. Positive Judgment open doors for peace and growth. I pray you grow more.
LOVE...
Amen
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Oblongata: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cute couple! You are handsome and Madame is Beautiful!

May God bless your union with children, love, and all that you desire in a marriage and family!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by honcdm01(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:
Cool.
Husband-to-be looks like person wey go like argument pass fight.
Werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Innobee99:
With the beautiful environment fa

Are you for, or against?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by innobarca(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wife materials do not make noise,they do not go to threads to argue with everyone on Nairaland.

They are always calm and working hard .

There are many of them here on Nairaland.

They do not have the time to comment on all threads.

And they are beautiful,yes beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by TomRiddle1: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
She's beautiful.
Men go don nak her taya for street.
Na only elders get eyes to see this.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by alexvic12: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations, man. May God bless your home and keep your love forever.

Please, remember to keep these smiles fresh and big at all times! Congratulations!

Iheakonye:
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by GoldenSpec: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin una dey ment for dz faceless forum
MufasaLion:
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Egbon take it easy cheesy
I also feel the tailor that sewed the groom's cloth (Shirt and trouser) does not deserve wedding rice, why the cloth no lap well for him body. Trouser big like Papa own shoulder come press like say them thief the remaining material.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Icon79(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2021
The bride is very pretty!

Congrats, thou has found a good thing.

O pari

Iheakonye:
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sageb: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
She's so pretty. smiley

Uyai Mbakara
This should be us but you say na that 70 years old sugar daddy you want.
Your decision though
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by tollyboy5(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Iheakonye:

Lol.
Are you bro segun tailor?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by BigYash: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
She's beautiful.
And he is handsome.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by calcal: 1:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Fine boy and beautiful girl congrats.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Innobee99(m): 2:40am On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Are you for, or against?
Against
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 3:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Egbon take it easy cheesy
I also feel the tailor that sewed the groom's cloth (Shirt and trouser) does not deserve wedding rice, why the cloth no lap well for him body. Trouser big like Papa own shoulder come press like say them thief the remaining material.

Nice observation.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Omicron999: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
Congrats. Fine couples.

While my dm is filled with "send me transport na" kind of girls

How are you sure, she never asked for transport?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Moji12(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Wow she is soooo beautiful, she looks exactly like me kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by blacknoir: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Congrats may ur marriage be more beautiful than you are
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Flier: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2021
toujurs:
Some depressed ladies needs to see this, and believe true love exists, but their hungry entitled mentality won't let them get an honest man, you just got wooed by a man, first thing you are telling him is to buy you a phone, are you not dumb like this, how do you expect such a man to value you, if not to use you to satisfy his sexual urge and leave, since you've named the price. Its either urgent 2k or buy me clothes, hunger bad walaihi. You want a man who have a car and a good apartment, where as your papa no get car, even the sofa in your sitting room are all worn out, No be juju be that undecided
You are very funny,they want to begin a journey you are talking about true love,something you should start talking about after AtleAst 5 years of marriage
Anyway,happy married life,the journey begins
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2021
philus66:

Please explain with reasonable points..

The Photographer don show with him kala. Mufasalion, oya come explain with reasonable points or you show your left leg here cool

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by toujurs: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
ANDREW91:

Baba make u too dey go for working class ladies. Stop chasing pre-university and university girls around. They are not working so u will pay their bills
Wow you are right oh, the working class lady i previously dated wasn't an urgent 2k. Alright sir Noted! These student are so hungry ehn chai God forbid. Greediness bad! It's only Bleep they know, Bleep and money. Zero thoughts about the future or an ambition. No be so ashewo dey tk start
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by zoomman(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2021
toujurs:
Some depressed ladies needs to see this, and believe true love exists, but their hungry entitled mentality won't let them get an honest man, you just got wooed by a man, first thing you are telling him is to buy you a phone, are you not dumb like this, how do you expect such a man to value you, if not to use you to satisfy his sexual urge and leave, since you've named the price. Its either urgent 2k or buy me clothes, hunger bad walaihi. You want a man who have a car and a good apartment, where as your papa no get car, even the sofa in your sitting room are all worn out, No be juju be that undecided
70 year old Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / Cruel Things Women Do To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.