Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,670 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help With Inverter Capacity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Inverter Capacity (645 Views)

Pumping Water With Inverter / Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat With Inverter At Fagba N500k / Water Tank. Capacity:2000l 4 (48k) Neg @ Rumuodumaya,ph Call 08137844500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Inverter Capacity by honeybasket: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Hello house,

Please I am a novice when it comes to electrical and electronics.

Expert in the house, please help me with a breakdown of an inverter plus battery that can power 3 bedrooms flat.

Items to be used with the inverter:

1. Four (4) Binatone industrial fans
2. One (1) 32 inch LG TV
3. One (1) laptop
4. Twelve (12) white bulbs
5. Charging points for phones

At most 8-hours usage per day.

Thank you all.
Happy Sunday!
Re: Help With Inverter Capacity by dawnomike(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2021
We need to know the power rating of the appliances you want to power... The power rating will be used to calculate the inverter's KVA and the number of batteries required to run 8hrs.
Re: Help With Inverter Capacity by honeybasket: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you for your contribution.

I checked the back of the fan. It says: AC 230V~50hz / 130W. I don't know what that means. Whatever it's will be multiplied by 4 as I have 4 fans of the same model and brand.

I think my laptop and the TV will consume the same amount of power as one of the fans.

I don't know about the bulbs but they are those white bulbs that don't consume too much electricity.

dawnomike:
We need to know the power rating of the appliances you want to power... The power rating will be used to calculate the inverter's KVA and the number of batteries required to run 8hrs.
Re: Help With Inverter Capacity by dawnomike(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
honeybasket:
Thank you for your contribution.

I checked the back of the fan. It says: AC 230V~50hz / 130W. I don't know what that means. Whatever it's will be multiplied by 4 as I have 4 fans of the same model and brand.

I think my laptop and the TV will consume the same amount of power as one of the fans.

I don't know about the bulbs but they are those white bulbs that don't consume too much electricity.

you need a 1.5Kva-2Kva inverter... Between 2 to 4 batteries will do.
Note: The more the batteries, the longer hours you will get.
If you buy a 12volts inverter, you have to get 12volts batteries... Same goes for 24volts inverter- you'll use 24volts batteries.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land At Epe, Lagos With Just ₦50,000 / Mercedes’ Truck Water Tanker For Sale @ Ikorodu. PICS / Construction Of A Signature Private Residence With A Pool @ New Opic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.