Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,336 members, 7,974,426 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:03 AM

See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel (257 Views)

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says / Why Has Most Churches Stop Preaching Against Fornication And Adultery? / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2021
It‘s not how rich in cash, or where you‘ve been that matters, it‘s about what you have done! How many souls are tied to your help?. Help is the best investment.

How much of the goodness and kindness you have recieved from GOD ALMIGHTY have you shared to other men??

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

We are so good in spreading words calling it GOSPEL of CHRIST, lacking the POWER and WISDOM to touch hearts.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

HE'S watching us, on that day HE'D tell you hey I don‘t know you, you WORKERS of iniquities.

When I had no place to sleep, did you take me in? Or hungry, did you share with me a meal?

I was beaten, persecuted and you threw me out of the office, you laughed and mocked me, then you will ask when was that? Please I don‘t know what you are talking.

How can I do that to a GREAT KING like you JESUS?? Because now you can really see who HE is, why not accept now.

Help, share and care for all men not just in words, but in indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Which is empty and which is full?
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Leverage2021: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
Which is empty and which is full?
The empty gospel is the one that doesn't expatiate on why Jesus came

He came that man may have life

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

No one can have that life without him

John 14:16

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
The empty gospel is the one that doesn't expatiate on why Jesus came

He came that man may have life

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

No one can have that life without him

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What are the context of the verses you quoted?

What did Jesus tell that man who asked him what he needs to do to gain eternal life?
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Leverage2021: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

What are the context of the verses you quoted?

What did Jesus tell that man who asked him what he needs to do to gain eternal life?
That the only reason why Jesus came to our world is to show us he is the only way to God

Next comes by studying his life and doctrines that makes him the only way

Been born again comes from realizing while he came and rededicating yourself by a re birth
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist,

Know this and have peace of mind
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
That the only reason why Jesus came to our world is to show us he is the only way to God

Next comes by studying his life and doctrines that makes him the only way

Been born again comes from realizing while he came and rededicating yourself by a re birth

Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Leverage2021: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

He said he should be born again

How could the man have come to such point if he wasn't captivated by Jesus messages and sermon on why he came
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
He said he should be born again

How could the man have come to such point if he wasn't captivated by Jesus messages and sermon on why he came

Give the full story from start till end.
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Leverage2021: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Give the full story from start till end.
For the purpose of easy digest to others following

I would summarize the story in John 3

Niccodemous came to Jesus and said he had seen the teachings and signs that accompany Jesus and wanted to go to heaven

Firstly you don't ask question about how to get to heaven unless you are convinced this person (Jesus) know the way to heaven

Jesus replied you have to be born again

Niccodemous asked how it was possible to be reborn, Jesus said it was spiritual rebirth

The encounter ends with Jesus saying believe in him is external life which is the inner explanation to been born again

John 3:15

that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

Same thing that neccetated him to reveal the chapter below for others generally

Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Yes
Re: See Why You Should Stop Preaching Empty Gospel by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Dry

(1) (Reply)

See 2 Pastors For 50 And 30 Years Who Converted To Islam. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 61. / Reflection 27: Trials Transformed Into Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.