Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,210 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (34522 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Xavier5:
Okay, beautiful The Bridgers, we've come to the end of the story. It's been an amazing ride with you guys. Thanks for the support, thanks for the patience, thanks for the faith, thanks for the contribution, thanks for the reference, thanks for the reviews and thanks for the purchase of the book. You guys rock.

Okay, The Bridge is over but that doesn't mean Xav-Verse is, remember I told you that The Bridge is part of a Shared Universe (Xav-Verse), as a matter of fact, it kick starts the shared universe whose Phase One is gonna climax in 2027 with DON.

So, next on the slate is CLASSIC, I've been teasing it, it's on Okadabooks already, you can go get it via

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

So, CLASSIC is coming out next and it's going to premier on Sunday, 6th February 2022. Make yourself available, don't worry you'll be mentioned but you should follow me to stay updated. CLASSIC Trailer drops within the week.

So that's a wrap, it was beautiful and I expect more in CLASSIC. See you all then.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355 and all those I forgot to mention, the silent readers and the guest. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

For those that bought my book, I LOVE YOU

SEE Y'ALL IN CLASSIC

I LOVE YOU ALL 2022

Xavier Out

#Xavier

I love you too.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Semako36: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
I've been so busy I couldn't get spare time to check my favorite thread.

Good job op. You really did great

More knowledge Xavier5

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by kdavid07(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by MrCork: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
jullyrosy:

Ure welcome

tank u anyway Datboredberry: say i shold ask u if u can have 3some so dat i can write pleanty litrature boook for best seller so we can sell it & make profit & i can giv u balance of 5k (5000 naira) in case *+& we can torn it into a movies with action firm Coz its a great ideas.. U WANT? smiley
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Pumpumking: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
jullyrosy:

It was worth reading. .
You did great...

Yes i read plenty book too.please can i told u a question & ru free on Friday for me? smiley
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pumpumking:

Yes i read plenty book too.please can i told u a question & ru free on Friday for me? smiley

U just no get sense
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Pumpumking: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
jullyrosy:

U just no get sense

why are u so rudes?iand then u complain u cant fond mans on nairaland. is it iligal to ask u for sexxx?oh please groown up.anyways i have moiney & i have writen plenty best seller book & SOLD then on intanet so i need women to help me mosel them so pleasde can u send me a nice naaaaked picture of yor sef so i can conclude how besutifll u r sir. U WANT? smiley
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pumpumking:

why are u so rudes?iand then u complain u cant fond mans on nairaland. is it iligal to ask u for sexxx?oh please groown up.anyways i have moiney & i have writen plenty best seller book & SOLD then on intanet so i need women to help me mosel them so pleasde can u send me a nice naaaaked picture of yor sef so i can conclude how besutifll u r sir. U WANT? smiley

Thunder fire ur papa......idiot
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Pumpumking: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
jullyrosy:

Thunder fire ur papa......idiot

but why u so rudes nah,aint u sopose to like moiney?please let me yansh u i beg u so u wil get a snajce to come to london & i will giv u £20 cash..Deal? U WANT? undecided
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Honsky00(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Finally am backkkkk
Xavier5 how far naw

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Pumpumking: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
jullyrosy:

Alright. ..
I thought u have it here already

ok u win.pleaae please please please i beg u...can i nak u please i beg u? ..be nice. U WANT? smiley
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Honsky00:
Finally am backkkkk
Xavier5 how far naw

We Don move oooo

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xavier5 I haven't seen the trailer for classic o. Please post the link. Thanks grin grin grin grin smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2022

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2022
From Xavier to you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#Xavier
#HappyValentinesDay

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Counter24(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Semako36:

I'll just tell you a little experience about myself. My ex cheated on me I suspected then I asked her but she didn't tell me, after sometime she confessed. Meanwhile, we were both students then and it was exam period I forgave her because I wanted us both to concentrate not like it came from my heart at that present moment but I felt we both needed at that time. She got settled but I didn't. I couldn't even assimilate well. In short I had 4 carryovers that year. The worst is that she still dropped my sorry ass. Main reason why I said he shouldn't forgive her because of pressure but must be something that comes from his mind wholeheartedly.

Wtf did I just read grin grin grin
It's hilarious bro but nevertheless, one thing I learnt early in life is to never let relationships come between my academics...

Thanks for sharing this tho cool

2 Likes

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Edion500: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beautiful story but very short[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2022
#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Happy International Writer's Day to all writers out there. Wishing you all the best of the best of the best in this path we've chosen

#Xavier
#ProudlyAWriter

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Tabrazdurt: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Xavier5:
Dearies, I know I know I know, this last update is short but please bear with me on this one. This particular update is the end of chapter two and I didn't want to move over into chapter three yet, that's why I had to make do with this, please bear with me.

Update drops tomorrow

We're getting into the second week, which means from tomorrow, updates will be thrice a week, on MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS and SATURDAYS.

Please do ensure you drop your comments and sincere criticism.

And also don't forget, the book is on Okadabooks and Amazon. Check first or second post in this thread for links.

STAY SAFE FOR ME AND HAPPY SUNDAY

I LOVE YOU ALL.

#Xavier
.. why am I just seeing this story now.. am loving this .. thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tabrazdurt:
.. why am I just seeing this story now.. am loving this .. thanks bruh

I'm glad you are. Welcome to the Xav-Verse bro. Check out an ongoing story, CLASSIC, also set in the Xav-Verse
https://www.nairaland.com/6976031/classic-18-ongoing

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Acefaruk: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Physicist are all rounders..i enjoyed every bit of your write-ups..

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Acefaruk:
Physicist are all rounders..i enjoyed every bit of your write-ups..

Thanks bro.

Click on my Bio to access my other stories.

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier55(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by RichNFamos1: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can bring fort your contents in to reality not just in your write ups but in movies i have YouTube channels for sell , i , edit and shoot videos also 07048402652 chat me up

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

In The Name Of Love / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / Living With My Grandma (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.