Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] (8527 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:

People really get wahala sha.

They accuse you and you prove them wrong with picture, they say it's childish, you don't need to prove yourself or snap.

You didn't prove it, they scream, "he can't even prove himself."

You reply them, they start abusing you.

You ignore them, they say you're proud and feel you're too big to reply.

Mehn, person wey no get mind no fit handle the kain things I dey handle with these jobless attackers for this forum.

I have a thick skin, so no issues. I also noticed some people I haven't replied their DMs are the ones always attacking me. Nah wah o! No be by force I go reply you na. Una dey pay me to reply? grin

Everything dey always turn to fight for this side of the world. I blame it on poverty, depression, joblessness, and free MB from MTN and Airtel.

Everybody is a giant online and can abuse whoever they want.

You didn't answer your own question on how to reply a girl of she asks you for money
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

You didn't answer your own question on how to reply a girl of she asks you for money

I have and ended it with kindness, but if you want a detailed answer, read this post I created in 2019. https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding

Or this one I created in 2018.

https://www.nairaland.com/4554493/women-manipulative-power-word-favor
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I have and ended it with kindness, but if you want a detailed answer, read this post I created in 2019. https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding

Or this one I created in 2018.

https://www.nairaland.com/4554493/women-manipulative-power-word-favor

ok sure thing
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by harsysky(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lending out money should be included in " 1000 ways to die". I have lots of friends I don't consider friends because of money lent to them.

To know the real behavior of people, try lending them money
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by Tony142: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't have a heart at the moment. Thank you.

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by genitori(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:
The aim of this post is: don't lend money to people — it's dangerous. Dash them if you have, but NEVER lend money.

This is the principle I have maintained right from childhood and it has helped me.

I have this female friend, fine girl. She has a boyfriend, but I haven't seen the guy face-to-face. We don't chat often, but when we meet in person, outside, it's always a good moment.

She's learning makeup and all that. She hardly calls and same as me.

Yesterday, she called and said she wants to chat with me. In my head, I knew it's about favour and luckily, I don't do favor for people no matter who you are.

I take your cries to God. When someone is asking me for something and adds the word favor in it, there is zero chance of getting it. The word "favor" is too manipulative for me.

So, below is the chat on how to decline requests on favor, lending, and borrowing.

True; mine is 'don't lend out money you can't afford to lose.'
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by posty56: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
baba ilegend , n*ggas no go learn from you now oo, tommorow Dem go open thread they complain how woman chop their money, how people wey Dem help abandon them, I raised the same point in the redpill thread, just yesterday, I don't do favor anymore cause I Know human they forget easily how you helped, highest I find you small thing make you use hold your side but you see , favor) borrowing, I no do.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by jesvic91(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let's make a deal @op

Allow me ask for a favor
Reject it as you have done with this girl.
And dash me money too
Easy!
Deal?
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by podium(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't have a heart at the moment. Thank you.

Lol... Okay, but still have me in mind when you do... Thank you.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by Georgekyrian(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
5k as transport, you try o. But your Mumsy story was it true?5k as transport, you try o. But your Mumsy story was it true?

I can do that too.. be you who, call me before coming to my place. Is a principle cool

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Georgekyrian:

I can do that too.. be you who, call me before coming to my place. Is a principle cool

That's the rule. Not everyone likes such surprises. It's even worse when it's a girl that's monitoring you.

I'll tell her I'm at home, but she should go back.

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by chuksdsilent: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Your site is not going. Is wootalk out now.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
chuksdsilent:
Your site is not going. Is wootalk out now.

Maintenance. Yes, WooTalks has alwy been out. Send a WhatsApp message via the number on my profile.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't broke-shame people, but people broke-shame me. All I do is reply or ignore. Some of you that attack always hate it when the person attacks back. You want them to keep mute, act mature, and enjoy the abuse or attack from you.

In the history of Nairaland, have I ever quoted you first or attacked you first? No.

Why cry when the person you attacked attacks back? So, you want to feel like a victim now, right?

Alright, go ahead. My last reply to you to avoid trouble.

Boss abeg no vex for dem!!
abeg help me with glo credit,I never call my mama this month abeg!!!
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by Jeremani: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Boss abeg no vex for dem!!
abeg help me with glo credit,I never call my mama this month abeg!!!
Your own na play. Typical naija, alway like taking advantage with their unending story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by NelviusGrey(m): 5:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Lol...too much cap bro grin...just talk say "No...I can't" simple

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
posty56:
baba ilegend , n*ggas no go learn from you now oo, tommorow Dem go open thread they complain how woman chop their money, how people wey Dem help abandon them, I raised the same point in the redpill thread, just yesterday, I don't do favor anymore cause I Know human they forget easily how you helped, highest I find you small thing make you use hold your side but you see , favor) borrowing, I no do.

They won't o! I pray they do.
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by amadaovie(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
dobnina:

So you locked your mum outside and you are proud to say it.
Mr principle.
Every woman should pray not to have a son like you.

If him Mama abort am na...dem go say the woman wicked...Mr. Principal.

1 Like

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by dontrulee: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nice one, works for me well.
If I want to give you money, I'll dash it out. And I only give out what's convenient for me. Life is give and take. @iLegendd those days when you didn't have enough and was struggling, were you bold enough to ask people to give or lend you money??
Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
dontrulee:
Nice one, works for me well.
If I want to give you money, I'll dash it out. And I only give out what's convenient for me. Life is give and take. @iLegendd those days when you didn't have enough and was struggling, were you bold enough to ask people to give or lend you money??

Nah — I hate to bother people. Though, at a point, a cousin gave me 10k and I used it to buy domain and hosted my first site.

That was the only money I ever summoned courage to ask for in my entire life. I hate to pester people. It makes me feel weak and lazy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] by dontrulee: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Nah — I hate to bother people. Though, at a point, a cousin gave me 10k and I used it to buy domain and hosted my first site.

That was the only money I ever summoned courage to ask for in my entire life. I hate to pester people. It makes me feel weak and lazy.

I get your point. Same with me. Now I know why it irritates you when people pester you for things when you yourself don't pester others. It can be so annoying and frustrating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.