Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO (2647 Views)

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
people like you always supporting and hailing IPOB terrorist, we go soon watch you dance this kin dance soon
What is IPOB?
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What is IPOB?
IPOB is a terrorist organization made up of Igbos and funded by Igbos like you.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
IPOB is a terrorist organization made up of Igbos and funded by Igbos like you.
I base in the united States , how am I supporting Ipob?

Is your brain paining you
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I base in the united States , how am I supporting Ipob?

Is your brain paining you
United state indeed grin

I'm in Norway

Olofo

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by Guestlander: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is that a python dance?
Abi this one na alligator tango?
That soldier na proper craze man.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by techWriter1: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Will you Pathetic the soldier if Dem gbas gbo am?Let's treat human creatures with admiration
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by ezegold4we: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
That nonsense happened in ogun state
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by gawu1: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Its the sign of end times when someone who calls himself a human being is opening a thread to celebrate military brutality, abuse of power and torture

We Africans have very very far to go
I can't imagine seeing ipob pig being so emotional like this.
What even make you African but not Jew any more?
Oh, because one of your soldier is shown dancing with Nigerian soldier, you admitted being 'we Africans'

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by gawu1: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
not good, this sort of stuff is inciting those criminal elements to go after innocent Law enforcement officers
Any type of punishment aiming at resetting the brain of those our recalcitrant slaves is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by gawu1: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
vanunu:
This is unprofessional, are Nigerian soldiers not trained?
Mention one country which trains its soldiers to laugh with terrorists.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by gawu1: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Much as I hate ipob terrorists, it disgusts me to see uniformed men brutalize civilians, especially when they seem unarmed.

Our police and army need to show alot more professionalism. They mostly act like touts without the slightest formal education.
You can't say you hate those terrorists but at the same time pity them whenever they are caught and made to face the consequences.
Who even told you the terrorist dancing there was captured unarmed?
No terrorist deserves soft handling, captured armed or unarmed. Soldiers are not trained to have soft spot for terrorists and state enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
You're spewing this trashed at your comfort zone..

I wish you are the one that will be caught on cross fire
Nwokem shut up biko �
Zukwanuike with this your taquiya.
You are not Igbo.
You are not ipob.
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by cRobo: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Birdsarefree:

2GB 250gb HDD
Intel core i7

Drop you WhatsApp number
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by Upjis: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The moment a Nigerian soldier made an IPOB terrorist to dance with him after a little brain reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gaC7RYBeY

After dancing, kill the ipob idiot

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by mancoconut: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ok this is funny grin grin grin grin

But this happened in Oyo state not in the East
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by mightyhaze: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls stop derailing my thread
this is a thread? Abi a zombie ventilation space. you and a fellow zombie even rammed horns a while ago in a moment of zombie frenzy
Re: Ipob Terrorist Dances With Nigerian Soldier Very Funny - VIDEO by chudyprince: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How dancing take be incitement. Atleast this is better than soaking them in potopoto like they did before.
they will still soak him in mud afterwards, it's part of the humiliation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Is In Exile Because Of The Late Queen Of England. Picture. / IGBO Woman Kissed President Buhari On His Lips / Sowore Slams Datti For Calling Tinubu Uncle Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.