Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Finland Doctoral Study Travels : Getting The Prove Of Financial Support - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Doctoral Study Travels : Getting The Prove Of Financial Support (355 Views)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finland Doctoral Study Travels : Getting The Prove Of Financial Support by SouthSultan(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello folks, so this thread is to gain enlightenment on how the prove of financial support that's usually required for schooling abroad works.

Does one have to own in his account a certain amount that would be sufficient for his support during his academic programme or do fake account pileup to get through the Visa process and every other rigors involved?

I am asking this because I wrote a Finnish University on my eligibility for a Doctorate degree, which is tuition free, but one of the conditions that i can't meet at the moment is the huge financial support I'd need.

Let me get more exposition on this life-path determining issue my people!

(1) (Reply)

Mararaba - Lagos / Austria / Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.