Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure (1378 Views)

Will Igbos Living In Lagos Be Intimidated From Voting In 2023? / How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes / Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Sonyboom765: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
When will Igbos practice what they preach against Sanwolu n boo this colossus in failure that gave your mother N500 each for giving birth to you.

I see many of you roaring to boo governors which is very OK as it is your right but without a doubt we all can attest that the best failure tag a governor today is the collosus in failure Ikpeazu so when the Igbo Youth lead the booing on him

PrinceOfLagos:
It's the people's right to boo any yeye government for performing woefully
efighter:
We can all see now that Paul Adefarasin is just after money. I real clergy will support the Masses once the Masses have not done anything contrary to the 10 Commandments. Paul Adefarasin has just proven to be another fraudster at the pulpit
Folakzm:
All because of money. Some of these pastors don't regard for their members

To the foolish Yoruba that help in castigating your leaders while forming woke history is patiently waiting for your. Your old age will awaits to be ridiculed like that of Pa Adebanjo who is quick to castigate Tinubu but can not point out any igbo leaders that castigate diehard criminals from Alaigbo like Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Pandora Peter criminal Obi failure personified Ikpeazu and the fool that left Enugu in the hands of the devil Ugwuayi.

Mods should move this to frontpage for the lost jews to give us an answer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Godons1: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
IGBOS will never boo any underperforming Governor. They will instead use their the time to talk bad about Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai and the North. While their leaders are busy looting their States in the East dry.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Investigative: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
We ain’t coward like you that boo
We serve it hot
We don’t prostrate for election cup of garri

if you can mention any one of your prominent politicians that have collected beaten like Ekweremadu we will take u serious

6 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igbos and south south are using every opportunity to wrestle power from Yoruba, Lagos is their target.

Young Yoruba should wake up to this nonsense fake friendship.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by alanto: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
I feel bad seeing all these pictures you posted. Well igbos like every other Nigerians are not interested in booing any bad leadership. Sanwo olu is suffering from igbo’s hate for Tinubu. You will hear them coman mention Ambode, they love to make friends with whomever they feel is against Tinubu. Since Tinubu visited Orji Kalu can you feel the type of hate he (kalu) has been getting?
Look at how disappointed they were today seeing Shekarau visit Tinubu.
It’s going to take many years. And I mean plenty to re-educate the Igbo mindset about politics and societies at large.
I really wish God will heal them from hate.

9 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Investigative: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbos and south south are using every opportunity to wrestle power from Yoruba, Lagos is their target.

See coward that can’t face his master up north
You think igbo hatred will fetch you presidency like you did in 2015
Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You Sabi talk rubbish

I am not Igbo but you guys are making it look like the yorubas are at war with the Igbos

That's why the north will keep having there way unchallenged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Investigative:

See coward that can’t face his master up north
You think igbo hatred will fetch you presidency like you did in 2015

I am not coward, it is yoruba in PDP bowing to a weak sq3rm Peter Obi. Yoruba in PDP need to do better.

Afonja fought Yoruba with outsider, he didn't end well for him, the same thing await you betrayals

2 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by sweerychick(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:
I feel bad seeing all these pictures you posted. Well igbos like every other Nigerians are not interested in booing any bad leadership. Sanwo olu is suffering from igbo’s hate for Tinubu. You will hear them coman mention Ambode, they love to make friends with whomever they feel is against Tinubu. Since Tinubu visited Orji Kalu can you feel the type of hate he (kalu) has been getting?
It’s going to take many years. And I mean plenty to re-educate the Igbo mindset about politics and societies at large.
sometimes I wonder what y'all smoke before typing thrash..
Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You Sabi talk rubbish

I am not Igbo but you guys are making it look like the yorubas are at war with the Igbos

You are igbo, you are definitely igbo I can't emphasise how deeply igbo you are.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by PrinceOfLagos: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You are igbo, you are definitely igbo I can't emphasise how deeply igbo you are.

Keep hating on yourselves while the north keep having there way

3 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

Yoruba is the best

1 Like

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes because two of you are the same, face fulani head on and stop hiding behind south south and Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by alanto: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
sweerychick:
sometimes I wonder what y'all smoke before typing thrash..
Are you from akwa ibom? Sweery sounds familiar

1 Like

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Is04970: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

God bless you.
Some are too senseles to know.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is04970:

God bless you.
Some are too senseles to know.

I saw their youth leadership political party, na ibo and Benin full there, talking about trojan horse, they love using backdoor

Yoruba youth are doing themselves fighting their leaders with people that won't say pim about their own leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Op You are very stupid for mentioning Igbos with that your rotten mouth filled with Amala ati Ewedu.
Sanwaolu was booed by his fellow afonjas and you tagged them igbos.
Igbos don't have time for you lots. They are busy making money while you afonjas are in the streets collecting "Owo mi da ".
Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2021
SlyDev:

I saw their youth leadership political party, na ibo and Benin full there, talking about trojan horse, they love using backdoor

Yoruba youth are doing themselves fighting their leaders with people that won't say pim about their own leader
Zombie shut up jare.
Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by tiger28: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Investigative:
We serve it hot

if you can mention any one of your prominent politicians that have collected beaten like Ekweremadu we will take u serious
is beating your politician abroad NOW a bragging right As it CHANGED ANYTHING?? you folks are toooo EMOTIONAL and never sensical!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Zombie shut up jare.

See this one

1 Like

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Investigative:
We serve it hot

you beat him because of the cloth he was putting on

2 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by loyedammy: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Yorubas are the most liberal set of people in Nigeria presently, they won’t vote base on ‘he is our person’

Yorubas will never support or protect bad thing/man just because he is Yoruba like them.

Some Yorubas don’t like tinibu because of (Godfatherism), additional don’t like him because he brought buhari to power, many more don’t like him because of the lekki shootings of which he was in the know how.

This is to those stupid online accounts that wants to change our liberal views just because a Yoruba man wants to be president, and they saw how Yoruba youths were killed at lekki but kept quiet and denied it just because you want to rule.

Yoruba youth will change the future narrative when many of the uneducated ones are gone and poverty killed

2 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up fake 'tool'. This is not about the North. It is about the hateful hyoocrisy of Igbos.

Deal with that issue and stop trying to move goal posts against folks with brains that works a million better than your made-in-Aba fake and empty brain.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Investigative:
We serve it hot

Silly thug. So beating up elected leaders is now a measure of anything other than barbarism and lack of civility?

Any surprise you lot killed Chike Akunyili and others as savagely as you did?

You are likely a lagos IPOBian agbero at Alaba or Ladipo but even your most educated are no better than you and Ikpeazu, the topic of this thread, is the perfect example. Neanderthals.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Xmas Meat Delivered From Anambra To DSS Office-ipob / Nigerian Woman Becomes First Black Female President Of U.S. College. / What Made Osinbajo Think He Can Defeat Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.