Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,861 members, 7,980,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa (830 Views)

Reviews Needed On This Project / I Made A Simple/beautiful Task Manager App With Flutter..reviews Needed / Reviews Of Screenr For Screen Recording (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by Elderniercri(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
I am getting tired of all these everyday IPS (mtn, glo, etc)
You waste money on data and before you close your eyes, you’ve already finished your data

I wanted to switch to others, fibreone said they’re not in Benin yet…tizeti said they’re not covering my area yet
The only one I’m seeing now is konnect Africa so I just want anyone who’s used it before to give me a review.

1 Like

Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Elderniercri:
I am getting tired of all these everyday IPS (mtn, glo, etc)
You waste money on data and before you close your eyes, you’ve already finished your data

I wanted to switch to others, fibreone said they’re not in Benin yet…tizeti said they’re not covering my area yet
The only one I’m seeing now is konnect Africa so I just want anyone who’s used it before to give me a review.
Do you have an alternative, if no, then be the first to try it and help others out. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by vnnoli: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello sir, Thank you for keen interest in Konnect Africa.
Could you please send your details to the below email address?
anwanganga@coollink.ng
Hope to hear from you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by Elderniercri(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2022
stanliwise:

Do you have an alternative, if no, then be the first to try it and help others out. cheesy cheesy

I don pay put o
Paid about 80k and I also bought a router for 15k
Dem wan sell d router for me at 45k bfr I tell Dem day I go buy outside and it was 15k

I go review them February ending

I go post the review here and maybe tag u on it if you’re interested
Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by stanliwise(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Elderniercri:

I don pay put o
Paid about 80k and I also bought a router for 15k
Dem wan sell d router for me at 45k bfr I tell Dem day I go buy outside and it was 15k

I go review them February ending

I go post the review here and maybe tag u on it if you’re interested
Wow that is a lot o. Hope you get your value

2 Likes

Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by Elderniercri(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
vnnoli:
Hello sir, Thank you for keen interest in Konnect Africa.
Could you please send your details to the below email address?
anwanganga@coollink.ng
Hope to hear from you soonest.

One thing I can boast about konnect Africa is the poor customer service..

I’m yet to get delivery of the equipments… I hope it’s not as poor as the customer service I’ve been exposed to

1 Like

Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by twosquare(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
So, how far? Any update?
Elderniercri:

I’m yet to get delivery of the equipments… I hope it’s not as poor as the customer service I’ve been exposed to
Re: Want Reviews Of Konnect Africa by twosquare(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
I later saw the other thread...thanks....I am thinking of getting one and installing it myself anyway.
Elderniercri:

(1) (Reply)

Pgadmin - Please Correct The Binary Path In The Preferences Dialog Solution For / Help On My React Project / Help needed Deploying Python Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.