Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,988 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. (468 Views)

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by KiNg0G: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dear Mr bully, hope you are happy now?
you took my life with your gory hands
I can't sleep, I can't eat even when am in class
every morning, I wondered, if am getting slapped.
or in the evening when I go to the dining hall will I be getting laughed!
Am scared whenever you look at me.
frightening, wishing am home with my sis
Dear Mr bully, why do you hate me so much!!
am crying please don't hit me, am just a little boy.
yesterday was my birthday, I turned 12!
my parents made me Cake, then God said to me.
syvester smile up, your living your dreams (pilot)
yes daddy don't cry, am flying in heaven with my beautiful wings.

I miss you so much Dad
my life was cut short by Mr bullies hand.
I tried talking, but you didn't understand
please forgive me for been weak, I would have stand and fight. if I had a chance

WRITTEN by King0g
may his soul rest in the bossom of the lord.

lalasticlala
seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by T0T0fucker: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

damn!

3 Likes

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Please give the phone to the owner, stop trying to redeem his image here,we all know how he types and comment on posts.
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by KiNg0G: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
please comments let's take this to front page.
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
So touching cry cry cry
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by GraciousGod190: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

I miss you so much Dad
please forgive me for been weak, I would have stand and fight. buh I really can't.

WRITTEN by King0g

lalasticlala
seun

oh God
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

I miss you so much Dad
please forgive me for been weak, I would have stand and fight. buh I really can't.

WRITTEN by King0g

lalasticlala
seun

parents please try to listen to your children
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Adaanna(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Painful exist cry
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Oizee(f): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Very touching tribute.....hmmm what a painful exit.
May God console the family....
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Audacity dey sha. Kaiiii.

Slut-shamer and troll sef dey form #SayNoToBullying. Is it hydrochloric ment abi caustic madness?? Ko ye mi. undecided undecided Cloutinus.
*Spits to the highest heaven*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by GraciousGod190: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Audacity dey sha. Kaiiii.

Slut-shamer and troll sef dey form #SayNoToBullying. Is it hydrochloric ment abi caustic madness?? Ko ye mi. undecided undecided Cloutinus.
*Spits to the highest heaven*
kingoG is a well known pillar of the redpill community, not surprised when I see likes of iyaebe and you so upset.
madam cool down!.
no more urgent 2k
We are the ones spitting on your smelling middle, not him.

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2021
GraciousGod190:
You should be in bed? With your wife? grin

By the way, it's not a big deal. Why you showing off 900 likes and 100 shares you got on a post? cheesy Are you a primary school kid? You've never gotten something like that before? You want everybody to see it? Your oga at the top won't be happy with that move o, as a community member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by KiNg0G: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
GraciousGod190:

kingoG is a well known pillar of the redpill community, not surprised when I see likes of iyaebe and you so upset.
madam cool down!.
no more urgent 2k
We are the ones spitting on your smelling middle, not him.
comrade nor loud am, ignore that hôe
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2021
You must be soooo itchy to give it back hot. But unfortunately, you cannot do it on this thread for obvious reasons, huh?

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Don't be the wussy Martinez called you. Display your vile in its full glory on a tribute thread you created for a bullying victim. C'mon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Ayanwukoma: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa take your nuisance off this thread.
you have no respect for the dead?
are you this daft.
now I see why people say you are a depressed lady.
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Ayanwukoma: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:

I miss you so much Dad
please forgive me for been weak, I would have stand and fight. if I had a chance

WRITTEN by King0g

lalasticlala
seun
wow, nice poem I felt touch
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
are you this daft.
now I see why I see why people say you are a depressed lady

How many accounts you get? grin Anyway, same MO; no creativity. grin Speak against vileness by being vile.

Oya, launch another one. I see your ego is taking a hard hit.
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Oh my God. So it is even you??

Were you not the teenage dood who created a topic talking about how you wanna take responsibility after you impregnated a girl but her parents refused because you were cutting tickets at the bus-stop?

How far na? Watin come happen to the babe? Are you a father now? grin grin

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by KiNg0G: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Were you not the teenage dood who created a topic talking about how you wanna take responsibility after you impregnated a girl but her parents refused because you were cutting tickets at the bus-stop?

you are not mentally Okay, am afraid so.
for Successfully derailing a peaceful thread
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by KiNg0G: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
are you this daft.
now I see why people say you are a depressed lady.
A very depressed and frustrated lady.
Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:

you are not mentally Okay, am afraid so
Are you sure?

Re: A nairalander Tribute To Syvester oromoni (dowens College) Dear Mr Bullies. by Ayanwukoma: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

yes it is me
what else do you have to call me apart from cutting ticket in a bus stop?
mrs bully, you are known all over romanceland as a depressed human being, who hate to see the good in people.

mrs bully, please let me be

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once / Why Do People Demand For MTN Number, When Saving Contact / Freshly Harvested Strawberries For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.