Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) (19960 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Afamsi: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
wazobiam05:
Shame on all Nigerians!
Shame on all of us because we chose a Mannequin to lead over 180 million wise, healthy, and productive people.

Those who voted this man in 2015 are pardoned, but those who did the same in 2019 will reap the fruit of their selfishness and foolishness �
Come to think of it Jonathan's government with it's kleptomaniac Dizeani and BMW Stella Oduah led us to say "enough is enough", we need a Messiah.

Nigeria may never be great again, am sorry.
I no follow abeg, I never for once voted the mannequin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Babanah: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Baba don tan well well.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is definitely a hobby for this lad...

.... Over 200 world travels yet the economy is plunging.

En what's the use undecided , his term is already rounding up. 8 years and nothing to show for.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Walz001: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thought he should be at london ..... why come early presido
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Abujason: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Can anyone ask him where he went to and what was discussed.

He won’t remember.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by HRMK: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
KI BABA BUHARI RANTI PE IYA NJE OMO NIGERIA GIDI GAN NI OOOH.............OLORUN NIKAN NI KI O SANU FUNWA NI ILE YI OOOH!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Damage tutorials successfully completed. I fear who no hate Buhari

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by chatinent: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Whilst I was still researching on the painful death of Sly, here came another bad news.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Abujason: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
EyenNtokon:
[s]The most WORKING PRESIDENT I love this man[/s]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by shedy03(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
E be like say Our Boeing 737 still dey mechanic. He still dey fly the smaller plane.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by rayvelez(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Another wasted journey lwkmd
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
younglleo:
Stupid pilot!
E don reach buhari turn u don turn pro, dey fly am anywhere Safely ,but if na 150passengers, to crash go start dey hungry u!
Werey!!
Give Nigerians peace!
Be the hero oga pilot!
Change begins with you!
he would have been the real hero

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Bigpapi: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
IRONMAN with NINE lives is back, make wailing wailers continue from were they stopped since he left Naija.
PMB your dot nation cannibalized on two of your security agents & recorded the evil acts for the world to see, kindly grant justice to these victims & their families too.

Ur mama TOTO
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
How do they really feel when they go to these countries and see how their leaders have turned their fortunes around, then coming back home to our shithole of a country! Our leaders are truly heartless though.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
So Baba didn't know what was going on sef. Justice for Sylvester, eight kids found dead inside car, and many other sad stories emanating from Nigeria. Baba no send anyone oh. Make 2023 reach make baba retire to Daura..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by brain54(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na wah o?!!
Why this our president even dey Wear face mask like apron?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by techWriter1: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aisha politicians made to recieve him?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
We have it on good authority he came back to remove fuel subsidy before flying back to his base (UK, Germany, France, USA, etc,..) hospital.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mtchewww lubbish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Tadesed: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ajala the traveller
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by wiseoneking: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Trvia:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.
is there anything you can do to keep yourself busy. Have you ever figured out such and such etc. You can get intouch for further discussion with you on that.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
BACK SO SOON ITS OBVIOUS THE PRESENCE OF A NONENTITY LIKE YOU WAS NOT NEEDED AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT FIT IN WITH THE VISIONARIES IN THE UAE AND HURRIEDLY CAME EBACK HOME
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Tzar(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ajala the traveller! Busy doing nothing!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Luxuriant: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Kingspin:
Someone should help ask Mr president, if he saw any cow on road in UAE.
Dumbest president.

Good question!!��

......I wonder how the so called Leaders can't translate their visuals to reality.

Visionless lot!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Aganju849: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Imbecility Pro Max
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Luxuriant:

Good question!!��

......I wonder how the so called Leaders can't translate their visuals to reality.

Visionless lot!
The tools the people like you, that are meant to be used to translate their visuals to reality. have no vision.

You want President Buhari a visionless man like you claim to come & modernize your Local Government for you?

When Baba said that the youths of today are lazy minded, now you understand what he meant?

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2021
And so what?
Is he important?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed He should have stayed back there, his return will be short-lived as he will look for another country to travel to.
African presidents should live in the slums so they can be made to feel the pinch of their massive mismanagement.Official residences should only be used when receiving another head of state.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Kingspin:
Someone should help ask Mr president, if he saw any cow on road in UAE.
Dumbest president.
As usual clueless Nigerians will blame someone else for their own culpability? Agriculture is in the hands of the states, what concerns the President with roaming Herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum / FG Appoints Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, As Chairman, Council Of Legal Education / Buhari Approves Drones For Border Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.