Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. (635 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / The Dumbness Factor On Nl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by Blackteeth(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
It's very common and easy to hear Nigerians complain and blame our leaders for the sorry state of the nation just like here in this forum, but the hidden truth of it is that these complaints make us so foolish and mentally retarded for failing to realize something.
The power to change Nigeria does not rest on the government alone. The masses also have the power to change the country, and truth is that the power the masses have combined is greater than that of the government when put into maximum use. If the government isn't performing, it is necessary for the masses to unleash the power of the people to help themselves. So the question is, what has happened to the power of the Nigerian people? Are we not talking about 150 million foot soldiers of change? Egypt and Tunsia never had this large number of manpower.
Nigerians are so dumb and foolish because they complain about their irresponsible government when they themselves haven't carried out their own responsibility by utilizing the people's power to help themselves. Since we have refused to carry out our own responsibility then why should we complain to our government for failing their responsility to provide us with basic infastructures? We use our failed government as an excuse to cover up our own failure to act. I think we should just shut the furck up and quit the complaints cos we deserve what we get for failing to act. Stoopid people, stoopid nation.
Re: Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by Blazay(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
But that is how God created Nigeria and Nigerians now.
So we blame God? cheesy

I think we should just shut the furck up and quit the complaints cos we deserve what we get for failing to act. Stoopid people, stoopid nation.

I think you need to be 'touched' in several places today. This has a 'smirk' of sexual frustration.
When last did you have a 'heavenly-feeling'? tongue
Re: Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by friedrice1: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
I think The Stained teethed poster is right, we complain too much without acting.
the poster could lead by example by setting himself ablaze in front of the national assembly
this could lead to a bigger revolt as seen in Tunis, Algeria and Egypt
Re: Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by 2muchlogic(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
fried-rice:

I think The Stained teethed poster is right, we complain too much without acting.
the poster could lead by example by setting himself ablaze in front of the national assembly
this could lead to a bigger revolt as seen in Tunis, Algeria and Egypt

OMG!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by Natasha2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
in as much as I agree with you poster on the fact that the government alone can not change Nigeria the question is what can the average Nigerian do? since everywhere is corrupt every man is fighting for his own daily bread  undecided. Help from we the masses can only come when we start to look past ourselves nevertheless the government still has a very very very big role to play if Nigeria must improve  
Re: Exposing The Dumbness And Foolishness Of Nigerians. by MaiSuya(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
needed: wet transformer

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is June 12 Worth All The Noise / War In Anambra House Over Post Of Speaker / Secularism, Adegbite And Sharia Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.