Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Proof Of Finance Inquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of Finance Inquiry (761 Views)

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index / Canadian Student Visa Proof Of Funds / Tips On Getting Proof Of Funds (POF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Finance Inquiry by Agbataekwe(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello, please i want to understand how this proof of finance for 28days works witg the bank
I arranged with the bank in putting the 10m doposit in my account for 28days, though i saw the alert that it came in, but anytime i checked my balance or check through my mobile app, i noticed the money isn't reflecting.
I asked someone, he told me that it works like that, since the bank put the account on what they call LIEN.
So i don't know how true that is, if anybody had thesame experience, please let me know, because i assume my 28days has started counting
Re: Proof Of Finance Inquiry by Xenisha: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello guys, at the meeting of the company I work for, we were given the task of making presentations on the topic of trends and news of fintech, since I don’t really understand this area, I started to google and look for information, and recently I accidentally stumbled upon a site with up-to-date information about all financial technologies and trends, here is a link to the site https://deepinspire.com/blog/fintech-trends-2022/ , by the way, I easily passed the report and it was among the best, I recommend it!
Re: Proof Of Finance Inquiry by Donbaba123: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Agbataekwe:
Hello, please i want to understand how this proof of finance for 28days works witg the bank
I arranged with the bank in putting the 10m doposit in my account for 28days, though i saw the alert that it came in, but anytime i checked my balance or check through my mobile app, i noticed the money isn't reflecting.
I asked someone, he told me that it works like that, since the bank put the account on what they call LIEN.
So i don't know how true that is, if anybody had thesame experience, please let me know, because i assume my 28days has started counting

Try to print your account statements it will show on ur closing balance
Re: Proof Of Finance Inquiry by Resurgent2016: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Agbataekwe:

Na wa o, you had the mind to come and discuss your "specially arranged" POF in a public forum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Obeledu Community Looks Like, Obeledu, Anambra State. / Most Dangerous Cities In America / 6 Reasons Why Accra Is Better Than Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.