Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 (14868 Views)

Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Mojisola Adeyeye: "I Inherited A Debt Of N3.2bn in 2017" - NAFDAC DG / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2021
DozieNigeria:

May Almighty Allah Deliver you from stupidity. Indeed its not the will of Allah that you be stupid at this point in time. Even the northerners are tired of being in power. How can you be in power yet you beg in the streets of abuja

How can you answer Dozie and be screaming Allah up and down. Either you are foolish or you have your head up your bum. Now getat and never come back.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Blankstare(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Doing so will set a bad precedent for the remaining time the country will manage to be one.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by joelag: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Interesting piece, a balanced opinion on a vast issues that is facing our nation.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by onuman: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Because Tinubu and his SW cohorts refuse to see that zoning of presidency favors Igbo to present a successor to PMB.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
The only way a northerner doesn’t succeed Buhari is if they choose not to. The presidency is theirs to lose and nothing will happen. In fact, it is better it remains there than for our greedy noisy sellout neighbours to get it .
Nobody is sell out You Igbos followed Atiku and Yorubas followed Buhari are you both Tribes not slaves to Ahusas Fulanis? Igbo has nothing to dictate interm of politics of nigeria but the game is between Ahusas and Yorubas. Some little Igbos leaders that are ok but birth problem will make them to remain from senators and ministers downward.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by ComeToJesus: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
I pray that happens. It will effectively and effortlessly mark the cessation of the strange and unholy amalgamation of 1914.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by purefacti(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
North has my support come 2023
I owe nobody an explanation my right my choice my opinions

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Even me too ooo,its not like the public truly have a say
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by omojeesu(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Who is a Northerner?
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by galaxy2020(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's already happening, if the presidency will not go round the six zones, let it remain in the north till south buy sense.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Jagunlabiodua: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
The only way a northerner doesn’t succeed Buhari is if they choose not to. The presidency is theirs to lose and nothing will happen. In fact, it is better it remains there than for our greedy noisy sellout neighbours to get it .

We will get it and develop the East for you guys, it's Yoruba turn to be president if you like cry full bucket
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Jagunlabiodua: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

North knows this fact ...they are just playing south west so that they won't form alliance with south east out of anger that's the only thing holding north from coming out fully

LoL the West is waiting for the East but the Easterners are not wise people, the East should be the one championing for Yoruba presidency so that Yoruba can champion the East presidency after Yoruba presidency just as Yoruba championed Northern presidency in 2015 & 2019, it's time for East to learn go and prostrate for Jagaban and crown him in the East with a title.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Jagunlabiodua: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Solitechworld:
I need a developer that can create a crypto e-wallet app that has buyers and sellers protection right like Binance

I can do this for you
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

LoL the West is waiting for the East but the Easterners are not wise people, the East should be the one championing for Yoruba presidency so that Yoruba can champion the East presidency after Yoruba presidency just as Yoruba championed Northern presidency in 2015 & 2019, it's time for East to learn go and prostrate for Jagaban and crown him in the East with a title.
So with your small brain after Yoruba man Igbo would rule ...lol let not champion your presidency na
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Ugonna62: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Certainly,if yoruba people refuse to contain their greed for power and support an igbo man for president a,you can bank on a Northerner as the next President .after they conspired With the north to betray and sabortage a southern president goodluck johnathan, and few years after, they startaed shouting that power must return to the south.,NO WAY power is not returning to the south,because both South East and South South cannot, i repeat cannot vote for any yoruba man.POWER MUST REMAIN IN THE NORTH.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by tonididdy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
There will be elections come 2023, their will be a coup.

... This I have seen, this people have perfected their northern domination. They won't give it up so easily.... Never!
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by NobleRace: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

Will you vote for someone from SE or SS against SW? Are we only united when SW want something?

I'm a detribalised Nigerian. I'll vote for any detribalised Nigerian who can prove to me that he has what it takes to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Scamburster(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

We will get it and develop the East for you guys, it's Yoruba turn to be president if you like cry full bucket
Not by mouth.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Scamburster(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

This one is a disgraced to his kins.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Carlylepneuma: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is dt the only fear u have? Another northerner on d throne? funny � well hv no fear because it yoloba man.
Re: Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 by Benekkk: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
The problems we face have nothing to do with North or south, east or west!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: SDP Candidate, Segun Oni Alleges Vote-buying By Other Parties / Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti / APC Rejects INEC's Call For Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.