Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) (26984 Views)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Nezzjnr: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2021
AuntRose:
I heard his mom is a 'STRONG' woman?
Very strong oo cheesy
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by PROPHETmichael: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2021
May we bring joy to our parents.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Terrier99: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And Tinubu is a saint

Tinubu provided a place for your parents and your coming generations to hawk gala. What has OUK done for you ingrates?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by diose: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by TheGift: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This evil woman. What Abia people went through when his son was the governor is a story for another day.

What made Her evil, please?
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Very true, the love from my mother is one I don't even expect from anyone else.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by donolatunji(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Maami kalu,wapelaye.

You nor go die untimely,amen.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by MarrisManah(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

I just finished reading about the Abia State Elections in 2007 and one Onyema Ugochukwu was PDP candidate.

Do you think he would have been a better governor for Abia?
I wouldn't know but back then, a lot of people supported him partly because he was a former nddc chairman and brought so much development in the state and his LG.
But OUK desperate to cover his evil tracks ensured that T.A Orji who was already locked up in kirikiri maximum prisons emerged winner.
Story plenty sha, but I still maintain that T. A Orji was the worst thing that happened to Abia State. At least, OUK evil started from his second tenure in office, but T. A own na from day one.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by tutudesz: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Hmmmmm

This woman
The Iron lady grin The sugar in Obj tea grin
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Nezzjnr: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
tutudesz:

The Iron lady grin The sugar in Obj tea grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Sabi cheesy
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by tutudesz: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Sabi cheesy
Kalu vex that year O! Why you buy my mama Jeep grin what your relationship with my mama grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

Tinubu provided a place for your parents and your coming generations to hawk gala. What has OUK done for you ingrates?
People like you fall on my feet to pick crumbs so be careful

Not everybody here is in your level

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by seunowa(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

Ikuku is the next Governor of Abia state.
As Ikpeazu is giving them kerosene, Ikuku will give them sniper to add to the kerosene.
> grin grin grin some people sha
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by redcliff: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This evil woman. What Abia people went through when his son was the governor is a story for another day.

omo comrade, make una dey take am easy with english

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

What did they went through?

Am from Abia and no governor has done quarter to what Mr. OUK did.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:

TA Orji floored them only to become a buffoon himself and ensured an idiot succeeded him.

Who knows if Orji Uzor Kalu’s candidate in the 2007 elections would have been better for Abia.
But T.O Orji was the candidate of O.U Kalu in 2007 na, or do you mean 2011 or 2015?
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Indeed evil people live longer... this kalu is what he is today is because of this occultic mother of his, this one if she gives u head knock u go just die straight away... Mama excellency Odiukonamba the only mother inlaw doubling as mother and first lady to his son kalu

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by mu2sa2: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2021
AuntRose:
I heard his mom is a 'STRONG' woman?
Hahahaha, she was STRONG in the looting of Abia state when her son was governor and still STRONG in wasting the loot on vanities. What a strong igbo woman!
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by kachistone: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:

TA Orji floored them only to become a buffoon himself and ensured an idiot succeeded him.

Who knows if Orji Uzor Kalu’s candidate in the 2007 elections would have been better for Abia.

TA Orji was Kalu's candidate in the 2007 elections. Kalu formed PPA and made TA Orji the flag bearer. TA didn't campaign for one day as he was in EFCC custody then. It was even rumoured that Kalu took TA Orji to Okija shrine for an oath of allegiance and pictures were displayed with TA holding wearing a white pant and holding a chicken.

Both men killed Abia.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

Lagos should buy Abia and be dumping criminals there. The state is useful as a dumpsite or prison.
The average Abian suffers more than a prisoner in Lagos.
Are you stupid or what ..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Penguin2: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Terrier99:

Ikuku is the next Governor of Abia state.
As Ikpeazu is giving them kerosene, Ikuku will give them sniper to add to the kerosene.

Abia people would be stupid to allow Ikuku become governor.

The joke would be on them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by lomprico(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Hard core woman!

She is the one holding abia state captive since 1999
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Ego mbute!!!!
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Penguin2: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2021
MarrisManah:

I wouldn't know but back then, a lot of people supported him partly because he was a former nddc chairman and brought so much development in the state and his LG.
But OUK desperate to cover his evil tracks ensured that T.A Orji who was already locked up in kirikiri maximum prisons emerged winner.
Story plenty sha, but I still maintain that T. A Orji was the worst thing that happened to Abia State. At least, OUK evil started from his second tenure in office, but T. A own na from day one.

Such a shame.

Onyema Ugochukwu is an economist and I’m sure he would have been better for Abia.

I just pray that Abia gets it right in 2023 this one I’m hearing that Ikuku has already won the election even without elections being held.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:

TA.Orji was actually Kalu's candidate, OUK won the 2007 Governorship election for him while TA Orji was in Kirikiri detention...
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2021
President of kuje prison 2023
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by NickD(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=436387344528053&id=100044703721568&sfnsn=scwspmo
The evil woman who gives politicians egusi to peel for her when they come visiting. I know this through my uncle who was a politician in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by kachistone: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

I just finished reading about the Abia State Elections in 2007 and one Onyema Ugochukwu was PDP candidate.

Do you think he would have been a better governor for Abia?

Onyema Ugochukwu might have been better. And we believe that PDP won that election. Ugochukwu was an aide to OBJ and he had astute international connections. It is surprising that PDP won two senatorial seats and lost the governorship elections even though they were held on the same day.

Many of us believe that the results declared were not a true reflection of what happened on that day.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Mrjaz:
I hear say Na she be d source �
No be small thing o, hear say OBJ dey bend the knee for where she dey

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by aikyg(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
The toughest woman in Nigerian politics. Iron Lady!
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) by clarocuzioo(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2021
victorazy:

What did they went through?

Am from Abia and no governor has done quarter to what Mr. OUK did.

You are not from Abia, if you are from Abia you would have known that the evil seed that have germinated today in Abia was planted by this woman and her son.

Go and ask of 32 Immaculate and what happened there. Abia got house was annexed there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.