Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021 (131 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2020 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 06/12/2017) What Do You See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2021.

THEME: DIVINE ASSISTANCE.
  

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, December 6, 2021)*

*DIVINE ASSISTANCE*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am and for where You are taking me.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, Your word says, it is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy; please, single me out today, for Your mercy and favour, in Jesus' name.

4.I confess to You my Father, that without You, I can do nothing.

5.Father, please, connect me with those that You have assigned with the responsibility of helping me in life, wherever they may be, in the four corners of the earth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, set me up for Your blessings and take me by Your mercy, to my next level in life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, perfume my life with the aroma of Your help, favour and blessings, and let men be unable to resist this aroma, and be compelled to help me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let men, women and even, children, become restless, and go out of their way to help me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, send help to me today- urgent help, Lord!

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and let Your hand continually be upon his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

The Right Partner / Deuteronomy 10:12, 16-17 - Read This By Yourself; Please Do The Needful / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Wednesday, December 15, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.