Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,181 members, 7,946,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

US F1 Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US F1 Visa Enquiry (1729 Views)

Travel/student F1 Visa Interview / US F1 Visa Interview / Canadian Farm Worker Visa Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US F1 Visa Enquiry by unbiased2021: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

To the moderators, I beg not to delete my post again.

I’m about processing my admission with a school in the United States. I became worried when my friend told me it could be easier with a passport that has travel history. I don’t know how true it is.
I need suggestions and sincere thoughts because I’m already thinking of visiting at least 2 countries and stay for less than 30 days prior to the visa application. Is this a wise choice or is it possible I can still get the US F1 visa without travel history.

Thanks
Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by Oloniyan(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by unbiased2021: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by anif009(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sometimes the Consular at US Embassy disqualify applicants without travel history and sometimes they're not after that. But it's very good if you can still have travel history before applying for the F1 Visa it'll really help and boost your chances in getting the Visa.

1 Like

Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by signature2012(m): 5:08am On Dec 08, 2021
For a F1 USA which is for students applying to study in USA,you don’t need travel history to get your visa.

Follow the link someone posted on the above comments and read.Not just read alone,but read to comprehend.
Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by unbiased2021: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
anif009:
Sometimes the Consular at US Embassy disqualify applicants without travel history and sometimes they're not after that. But it's very good if you can still have travel history before applying for the F1 Visa it'll really help and boost your chances in getting the Visa.

Thanks very much please. I appreciate
Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by unbiased2021: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
signature2012:
For a F1 USA which is for students applying to study in USA,you don’t need travel history to get your visa.

Follow the link someone posted on the above comments and read.Not just read alone,but read to comprehend.

Thanks very much please. I appreciate
I’m following
Re: US F1 Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
signature2012:

Are you a consular .?
Have you been or worked in the embassy before.?
Have you processed a student visa before and was granted the visa without a travel history ..?
If your answer is NO why are you telling him he doesn't need a travel history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Japa From Nigeria? Here Are Seven Relocation Options To Consider / Which Is Better For Visa Abuja Or Lagos, And Why? / Statement Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.