Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,805 members, 7,972,882 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) (16930 Views)

Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion / Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
tctrills:

It was your friends that were thrashing the Igbos not me. They started an Anambra vs Ebonyi war on this thread and you were enjoying it until I tried to stop it then you came out to defend. You are on my matter for condemning Igbo internal tribalism. I guess you support stuff like that but some of us are against it. You really hate your own people.

Dude it is obvious you ain't igbo so quit these games you are playing. Your plan to stylishly cause an internal tribal bashing has failed. You have no knowledge of the inner workings or behaviour of people in the south east. You cannot love igbos more than igbos themselves so just keep quiet and face other topics.
Re: Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) by tctrills: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
obynzo:

Dude it is obvious you ain't igbo so quit these games you are playing. Your plan to stylishly cause an internal tribal bashing has failed. You have no knowledge of the inner workings or behaviour of people in the south east. You cannot love igbos more than igbos themselves so just keep quiet and face other topics.
I don't think I should tell you my tribe or ask you. You are obviously confused here. I was not the one doing the internal bashing, it was your friends. As I said you only love with your lips but your heart is far from the Igbo cause. If you can not tells your friends the truth then you are a terrible friend and people like you are the real problem of the igbos.
Re: Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) by Tomek09(m): 3:37am On Dec 11, 2021
post=108265143:

Typical conehead with jealous mind, they only international conference center in Yoruba land Eko convention center with 6000 capacity was built by Lebanese people, the Mapo Hall in Ibadan is an eyesore to humanity Anambra International conference center is 10,000 capacity International standard
Ibadan and brown roofs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity / Hadiza Bala Usman Hosts Bobai, Flag Officer, Naval Command / Police Rea-Arraign Ademola Adeleke For Exam Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.