Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,637 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances (5382 Views)

Super Eagles AFCON 2023 provisional squad reportedly leaked / Okoye, Iwobi Receive Death Threats After Eagles AFCON Exit / Austin Eguavoen Speaks After Super Eagles Afcon Defeat By Tunisia (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by kenzysmith: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
visijo:
I will be doing giveaway by 8pm tonight(30k)
To qualify send me 2k make I eat first.......
My body dey shake��
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by Razaneli(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
visijo:
I will be doing giveaway by 8pm tonight(30k)
To qualify send me 2k make I eat first.......
My body dey shake��

Guy!
I just cook finish
Whr u Dey ??

I qualify like that ?

1 Like

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by visijo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Razaneli:

Guy!
I just cook finish
Whr u Dey ??

I qualify like that ?
grin ; Dmake I drop aza

1 Like

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by Iamvetlander(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
visijo:
grin cheesy a guy can not guy a guy in a guy guy way grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by blasterman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Galileopapi:
Building a team is a gradual process
But rohr is not convincing
He has no definite playing style
He looks more or less like our coaches in africa clueless!!!

Rohr is a defensive coach with a touch of counter attacking and winger play.

The main problem Rohr is facing are the players.

Iwobi is a critcal part of Rohr system to work and he is out of form

The wingers also have poor output

and also the 2 Centerback pairing have started to age.

All this can be rectified with changes to personnel

but NFF is the one selecting players for Rohr

Amaju said it himself

So its not ROhr fault but NFF

2 Likes

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by gbagagbogo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
They should sack him today sef. I suspect the amaju lead NFF is very corrupt that's they have not sacked the man . Rohr is so clueless,no pattern and improvement.. The super eagles is so boring to watch
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by lacidi: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
So is Henry saying that we can win AFCON with Rhor in charge? Can anyone honestly say that we have a chance of winning AFCON with Rhor? It's better we get rid of Rhor now and allow the new coach to use the AFCON to start building his team for the World Cup qualifiers. The fact is that we cannot win AFCON with or without Rhor, so let's concentrate on the world cup qualifiers and give our self a fighting chance of qualifying by getting a new coach now.

I hope Henry Nwosu knows that the world cup qualifier comes up 2 months after the AFCON, so would he rather have Rhor sacked after messing up at AFCON?

1 Like

Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by Reference(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ah, ah... but we are already in the 'jeopardy' na.
But I expect Camp Rohr and his bloody band of brothers in the NFF to fight back.
Shame they are dragging a legend into their mess.
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Not sacking him will definitely jeopardise our AFCON chances.

Sack Groundnut Rohr now!
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by ShoeShineGuy: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Until these crop of talented players overage and ready to quit football without winning any silverware like Belgium before NFF/NFA eyes go clear patapata. Make una continue..
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
AS IF WE WERE GONNA EVEN WIN AFCON BETTER CRASHOUT BEFORE YOU GIVE NIGERIANS FALSE HOPE
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by samtol4(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2021
This coach should have been sacked since November, and they are playing politics. This NFF is not helpful to the development of Nigerian football. By now, a new coach should have taken over and invite the best players for the tournament. But with Rohr in charge , players are invited and selected based on sentiment. Less than 5weeks to the tournament , it appears the NFF does not want to employ a coach .
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by blasterman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
lacidi:
So is Henry saying that we can win AFCON with Rhor in charge? Can anyone honestly say that we have a chance of winning AFCON with Rhor? It's better we get rid of Rhor now and allow the new coach to use the AFCON to start building his team for the World Cup qualifiers. The fact is that we cannot win AFCON with or without Rhor, so let's concentrate on the world cup qualifiers and give our self a fighting chance of qualifying by getting a new coach now.

I hope Henry Nwosu knows that the world cup qualifier comes up 2 months after the AFCON, so would he rather have Rhor sacked after messing up at AFCON?

What makes you think Naija stands a chance to win.

Senegal, Algeria, Cameroun and Egypt are the favourites. MAne is current african footballer of the year and senegal has not won afcon b4.

All this countries have players in top clubs or within top 4 of their leagues.

Is there any nigerian player in top 4 apart from osimhen,

In the 90s the top 3 african players 2 were nigerians.
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by Pumpumking: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mtcheeeeeew, let it jeopardize it naw. Their female counterparts balling more than the eagles no just set.

^^^^^story
I wanto no u..please do u hav botom? cheesy
Re: Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances by AutoChick4U(f): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^^story
I wanto no u..please do u hav botom? cheesy
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Correct Goal Predictions For Nairabet, 1960bet, Sportsbet, Betcolony, Etc / Djokovic Beats Medvedev For His 9th Australian Open / FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.