Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Messias At Home In AC Milan Shirt After Fairytale Rise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messias At Home In AC Milan Shirt After Fairytale Rise (179 Views)

Chukwueze Chooses AC Milan Shirt Number (PHOTO) / Ibrahimovic Picks Jersey No.21 Shirt On His AC Milan Shirt / Christian Pulisic Poses In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £58m Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messias At Home In AC Milan Shirt After Fairytale Rise by plethora007: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2021
As recently as 2019, Brazilian Messias was plying his trade in Italy's third-tier Serie C, a past in local leagues and a former job shifting fridges not that far behind him.

However, after making his debut for Crotone in Serie B in the August of that year the 30-year-old's star has risen quickly, an impressive debut Serie A season the following campaign leading to a dream move to seven-time European champions Milan.

Down-to-earth Messias, who emigrated to Italy in 2011, could well find himself playing a part for the visit of Liverpool on Tuesday as the Rossoneri try to make it to the last 16 of the Champions League for the first time since 2013.

"I try to think about working hard and to improve because when you're at this level you need to get used to it," Messias said to DAZN after scoring twice in last week's 3-0 Serie A win at Genoa.

"I got used to it last year, playing for a decent team that unfortunately got relegated... it's a bit different this year because I've found myself in a great team and a huge club –- that gives you an extra push."

It's down to Messias that Milan have a chance of making the knockout stages of Europe's top club competition after he scored his first goal for the club at Atletico Madrid a fortnight ago.

(1) (Reply)

2-5odd.join Me Here / Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Health Condition / Pioli Confirms Ibrahimovic And Rafael Leao Will Miss Empoli Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.