Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,704 members, 7,941,686 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex (3216 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Can you imagine sex is all your worries now when Christmas is creeping in,and there's no funds kids everywhere . angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by Palazee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
What the fūck

So 45 minutes pressure is your concern in this country

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by SeaTrade(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
If she dey with you for room.Remove your dick out.Rub Vaseline for your hand.Rub for your dick.Come begin masturbate in her present.When you dey come begin moan say"baby'I am cuming'After you come ask her to bring tissue make you wipe off the sperm.On her next visit,she no go wear pant come.She go dey give you green light to fuk her.
Besides,what about me that hasn't fuk for almost 5 years and I am still not moved by any bae.
Ask me the secret, Vaseline.
As outrageous as this sounds,it actually works.
Women hate competition(in this case,competing with your right hand) and always want to be useful around you if they like you.
Masturbating in her presence will kind of make her feel obsolete and she will want to change that narrative almost immediately.
Try this,it works.
From experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by Newboss(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
She is manipulating you. Cut her off else she will damage you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

If na that one, hell fire go full remain o...

Give me example of one who does not funny Kate
I won't give you an example. Because you do does not mean everyone does.
Hell fire is already full. Yet it is not yet satisfied. And that is why it makes fornication very pleasant and gives an excuse and a reason why you should indulge in it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex by Pasima(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Am not one minute man she always ask to suck her pussy only. We never Bleep
Danjikanbauchi:
the last time you touch her you didn't satisfy her, may be you are a one minute guy. So she is avoiding a situation were you will arouse her and leave her cleaving for more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Would Carry Blocks Rather Than Beg For Money / Why Do Married People Don't Find Pleasure In Sex. / Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.