Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice (4977 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Thanos5555: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
the sister of sylvester oromini has taken to her social media page to share some of the chats that she had with one of the allege killer sons, who killed sylvester oromini, the user made use of a new social media account to mock her, promising to give her 500k if justice happens to sylvester, the social media user took time to describe their family relationship with the chief justice of Nigeria and assured her that before the year ends, everyone will forget about the incidence and they will be working free on the streets with no More Noise

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by kinglee007(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
THE EFFRONTERY angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by coolhumble(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
I will be so pained if nothing is done about this. The more reason why I refused my daughter going into boarding school even when the school offered her scholarship. I can't imagine my eleven year old sleeping in a place I don't know what is happening to her. Boarding school in Nigeria is where children becomes opposite of your dreams for them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Deborah98(f): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Btw Sodom and Gomorrah and then this bleeped up country called Nigeria I'm just confused to choose which is better off than the other undecided... Yeah that's what we get or even see when money and power changes hands. It's well justice must prevail whether or not they like it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by EmperorTolson: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Woe to the blogger that cooked this.

30 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by LeeSantos(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
What a piece of shit.. this blogger ere really hungry to cook this kind of childish thing..

7 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by OssyMalik: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
The deceased sister should try as much as possible to get evidence from the bastard killer. This can be used in court.

Shege Dan Iska

2 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by PENNYSWAP: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cut your cloth according to your size. The man that lost his kid is not as wealthy as the other kids parents , but based on showing levels and muscle and calming what you are not , him carry his kid go put for place where them pass am.
Let him get justice nah let’s see...

There are good and quality and affordable schools in Lagos but they choose the almighty down based on dowel levels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by PENNYSWAP: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
The deceased sister should try as much as possible to get evidence from the bastard killer. This can be used in court.

Shege Dan Iska

Nothing will still happen

1 Like

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by OssyMalik: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Cut your cloth according to your size. The man that lost his kid is not as wealthy as the other kids parents , but based on showing levels and muscle and calming what you are not , him carry his kid go put for place where them pass am.

There are good and quality and affordable schools in Lagos but they choose the almighty down based on dowel levels
Brother to one of the killers I hail you o!! The father of the deceased is not wealthy, is that what your killer brother told you? Tell your killer brother to get ready because he who kills by the sword will also die by the sword.

Eleribu

7 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Gentlemanforyou: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Woe betide the stvpid blogger who cooked this shit

2 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Skillsnigeria: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by PENNYSWAP: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
Brother to one of the killers I hail you o!! The father of the deceased is not wealthy, is that what your killer brother told you? Tell your killer brother to get ready because he who kills by the sword will also die by the sword.

Eleribu

Are you well at all...

Me brother to killer , God for bid

1 Like

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Baba8064209091: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tamara Momotinmi, mind ur self, this ur message dose not have clear thought concerning the issue, can't u people allow the Nigeria police to do their work. by the way " u dumb Bleep" means what if u are not a wise Bleep....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Ntigha: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

YOUR FAMILY AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU

5 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

You are a wicked soul..... So a man striving hard to give his children good educational life should bury them because he decided to put his children in good schools? Nah.......It seems you type before thinking..... Nawa oooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by maiquel: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fake stuff
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Arespect10: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Full of shit
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Chummynoni(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
H
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Toluwanise247(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
God know everything
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by osuofia2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
STUPIID BLOGGERS
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Mastakija(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
"Lol?"
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Jlow2: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na juju sure pass, less than 100k shrine go do him work
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Prime4life(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
OssyMalik:

Eleribu
guy no mind that mad man, i know even understand wetin en dey talk sef.
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by karnap(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hope this is not online news outlets trying to cause traffic, I doubt if this is so true.
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Gadafii: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Us when go public day school, we know the kind bully when we face those years, dreaded cult boys when go give you #20 and ask you to buy two eggroll and ice cream, na u and your ancestor know how you want take do am, failure to do so, na beating dey wait for you, those boys were untouchable then, cos the school authority sef don tire for them, if you school expel them, Dem go find ways enter school compound come cause wahala for junior students. School that had over 1k students(ss1-ss3)

I am just pained that this boy died in such horrible manner, despite the huge sum their parents paid, the school couldn't protect them, I doubt if the entire population of downe is close to 300 students that the authority didn't know such attrocities are happening under their nose

2 Likes

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by freshkpomo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
If this chat is for real and not from one of those fake apps, then the sly family na Sissy... Just pay few guys, they will do a clean job...

To be Christian for this life nor easy o... Bible say make we forgive this kind people!!!

1 Like

Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by FuckDModz: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Shetemi12(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
God will punish her... No cap
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
The idiots in this generation are already raising the idiots that will replace them in the next generation.
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

For the sake of everything sane I hope you typed this under the influence of some perception altering substance, or while half asleep.
Re: Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice by floss(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
The Op that brought the shit needs to be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Rescue Seven-month-old Baby From Kidnapper / Explicit Viewers Disrection Collections On Nairaland (viewers Discrection) / Woman Found Dead In Apartment For Three Years With Television On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.