Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos (23876 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Mintum: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yet he married you abi?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by BruncleZuma: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
What do make of this news right now? The water has gone under the bridge FFK is now a new creature...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by vickydevoka(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Is normal for a Yoruba to hate igbos.. in reality it is what is it... igbos are learning to hate Yoruba ... they use to think it was Aboki

Nigeria is a great country but all this tribal monsters are real reason we do not make progress..

.... imagine a former minister

Igbos hate themselves

9 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Lovebliss2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
thorpido:
Pulling the tribal card is unnecessary.
FFK has always had a questionable character.

Very unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by timefarm(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stupid woman.
So you want amt to add ethnic sentiment to get your kids back.
Anybody with right thinking head will know the game you are playing.

But unfortunately, they are not many here. See the way they rushed it.
Foolish tribalist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Omanambala(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
olas24u:

seems you find joy in dividing people along ethnic lines.this is so shallow

Go through my post history and you will learn , quickly , a rarely get involved in ethnic quarrels but sometimes I have to be honest. I lived amongst Yoruba and spoke a little of the language. Your men always ask me what we will do about our properties in Lagos if Nigeria breaks up. What an evil question.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by hammer567: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Igboid:
You knew this yet you went and became his baby mama?
Now you want to recruit us to fight him for you?

Of course w know he is an Igbo hater. His Igbophobic articles litter the internet before he joined PDP.

DONT MIND HER.

HAS ANOTHER ONE OF HER COLLEAGUE NOT GONE TO TAKE UP RESIDENT THERE?

LET ME JUST NOT SAY WHAT IS ON MY MIND HERE.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Godons1: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
We all hate them. I hate them too. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Was it after you opened your legs wide from north to south that you realize it.

Well, me am from the south south and I don’t like IGBOs also grin

13 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Ashirioluwa: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why are you telling us now?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Agugbadin: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
They are not rude but selfish and self centered. Infact IBO simply means I Before Others. An average Igbo man thinks he is smarter and better than everyone including other Igbo men and women.

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Omanambala(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Igboid:

Of course w know he is an Igbo hater. His Igbophobic articles litter the internet before he joined PDP.

Ide nnaa , ufodu umu ikporo Igbo di akpili ego. Onwelu nwada Onicha nulu Atiku bulu nwunye nke ito...ifele adirozi.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Asgard73: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

Igbos hate themselves
and your tribe loves themselves..

Imagine statement by human being
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by TUTU147: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Igboid:

We no forget,we know our friends and we know our enemies.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buhari loves igboz wink grin

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by JOemmy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ffk hate igbos yet can't live without Igbo girls hope they won't poison his food some day?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by LutanFyah: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin grin

It is a false notion that Yoruba hates ibo.. l don't believe that either

Ibos themselves are definitely questionable.

.their behaviours........an ibo man believes he is wiser than you and always like to be on top in every thing.. Why is it that?

Hausa and Yoruba are adorable people
You and your tribesmen are very useless.

Yoruba and Hausa are the scum of this continent. Dirty beggars littering the who place with the daft offsprings.

Hausa and Yoruba are the problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Omanambala(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayomi90:

So Yoruba men don't marry Yoruba women? Seems ur flat head has no space for brain.

You should also tell us why you women are not marrying Igbo men, maybe u can't perform well in bed.

I don't mean to anger you or hurt your feelings. But it's ok if you like Igbo women...i like them , too , that's why I married one. Have a good day , sir.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Billionairebarb(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Virtually an average Yoruba man has this hatred for Igbos. Mind you I'm not tribalistic.
They have been disillusioned to believe that ibos are out to suppress them. I stayed with yorubas for 13years and I think I know them better. But nonetheless there are few who are not ethnic bigots.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mechie Eze Ure GI ...

Confused clown..
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Abdul05: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
You and your tribesmen are very useless.

Yoruba and Hausa are the scum of this continent. Dirty beggars littering the who place with the daft offsprings.

Hausa and Yoruba are the problem of this country.
bro ,this is what we are saying

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by LutanFyah: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
uthlaw:
is that the reason we have highest single Igbo ladies and olosholism!
It's the reason we have a large number of Yoruba prostitutes in Delta state and a horde of adulterous Yoruba women that made their men to come up with magun to curtail the promiscuity of Yoruba women.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by TUTU147: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omanambala:

Go through my post history and you will learn , quickly , a rarely get involved in ethnic quarrels but sometimes I have to be honest. I lived amongst Yoruba and spoke a little of the language. Your men always ask me what we will do about our properties in Lagos if Nigeria breaks up. What an evil question.
By brother that question supposed to make you think home, the rate at which igbos develop other cities is alarming.we need to stop now.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by vickydevoka(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
You telling the world that he gates Igbo is gibberish and unthinkable, a man who only go for Igbo gals. Even if he like fair skin ladies or Beautiful ladies, Yorubas do also have that. I believe omosexy is Yoruba ,so I believe her kinda looks are everywhere. So her points are not valid

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Johel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
AllahIsSatan:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/06/why-ffk-hates-igbos-precious-chikwendu-video/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

FFK and stupidity Na 5 & 6 Na...very dumb man tbvh...but e get money sha...God why?.. cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by vickydevoka(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
and your tribe loves themselves..

Imagine statement by human being
I'm Igbo. I'm been honest. Imo and Anambra no de settle o. Especially for lagos

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by StriveHard: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Omanambala(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Billionairebarb:
Virtually an average Yoruba man has this hatred for Igbos. Mind you I'm not tribalistic.
They have been disillusioned to believe that ibos are out to suppress them. I stayed with yorubas for 13years and I think I know them better. But nonetheless there are few who are not ethnic bigots.

The hatred is born out of fear of Igbo domination that is non existent, like the one Sarduana nurtured that is still bedevilling the country. But , the same people brag about Adekunle exploits in the war....whatever you sow you shall reap
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Guestlander: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Is normal for a Yoruba to hate igbos.. in reality it is what is it... igbos are learning to hate Yoruba ... they use to think it was Aboki

Nigeria is a great country but all this tribal monsters are real reason we do not make progress..

.... imagine a former minister

Yorubas have no time for hating anyone. We live peacefully with our hosts wherever we find ourselves. Strangers in Yorubaland are never bothered in any way. Can we say the same thing about Ibos?

Obasanjo had more Ibos in his administration than Yorubas, did you hear any complaints from Yoruba?
Fast forward to when Jonathan became president and see how he and his Ibo cronies treated Yoruba.

13 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Asgard73: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

I'm Igbo. I'm been honest. Imo and Anambra no de settle o. Especially for lagos

Ok
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Omanambala(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
TUTU147:
By brother that question supposed to make you think home, the rate at which igbos develop other cities is alarming.we need to stop now.

I am not one of those Igbo buying up lekki swamp and dumping million in another man's land. Na there headache be that.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by SenecaTheYonger: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Igbos are not Rude!!!

Individualism is the blessing and problem of Igbos...
It's a problem in country like Nigeria, because we're all different..
I honestly think as long as we remain in Nigeria we should quell our individuality..

But Precious shame on you for Playing this card!!

Playing what card? Why is saying the truth called playing card? Do you know the man FFK better than someone he used to fvck?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.