Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,093 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) (353 Views)

What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by Sirchiboy: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hi
Re: Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy..you can't use your own fate to judge others.

Bro...Take it easy

1 Like

Re: Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
what does you misfortune got to do with your date of birth?! irrelevant to why you aint got money in your account.
stop blaming BS month of birth and instead focus on the "real problem" in your life.

1 Like

Re: Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by Adeoye11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
What message do u have ?
Re: Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by Lucasmuyiwaa: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Hi
Boss I'm the one you quoted on my other account asking me if those my friends are yahoo boys. My account keeps getting banned and I decided to open a new one again
.Yes they are yahoo boys.
I don't know if you want to help me but here is my whatsapp contact. These people can ban me again that's why. +22952489501
Re: Any January Born In The House. (I Have A Message For You) by dhiqson(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
January 18 cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Surrogate Mother What Is It In Nigeria / These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) / Imagine Going To Nigerian University Filled With Niggers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.