Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,953 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) (6837 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2021
The one in a kneeling posture is the cutest.

These kind of men are usually tender and loving to their spouses contrary to popular belief.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
can't be bothered....
I bet you deir shrivelled preeq isn't as big as a pen's cover
Dey look prick while they use tongue to collect your babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i will simply ask her:" Who are these comedians with you? why do they need big guns on top of big big muscle?"
You mean these will be your last words embarassed
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by egwajoe(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
I Will Remove My Shirt And Fight Them. After all They Don't Call Me Man For Nothing !!! cool cool cool
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Aethiops: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
you boring asf ,no cap, go find another word to use

Wannabe
Re: If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aethiops:
you boring asf ,no cap, go find another word to use

Wannabe

I ain't gat no problem with you bruv.
Since lalasticlala and seun ain't complain, I'll continue to do what I do

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex. / Not All Beautiful Nigerian Girls Are Igbos. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.