Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) (380 Views)

Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' / Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) / Fan Calls RMD A 'Demon Gang Leader'. Actor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by Holiness2100: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
THAT’S THE SPIRIT: I convulsed as an exorcist rid my body of a demon… but it still haunted me for months, says Big Brother star

THAT’S THE SPIRIT I convulsed as an exorcist rid my body of a demon… but it still haunted me for months, says Big Brother star

She told the radio station it all began when she confessed to her friend that supernatural things had been happening to her.

Worried about what could happen, Rincon's friend called a priest.

"A friend came and said 'I know a pastor' and I said 'no'. The truth is that I don't believe in that."

After some persuasion, Rincon's friend brought the priest to her home.

"She brought him to my house, and he put his hand on my back saying 'Jesus Christ'," Rincon said.

It was when the priest told her to "breathe" that Rincon fell to the ground and she started to convulse.

"At one point, all I thought was 'what's happening to me? When will this end?" she told the radio station.

"One [demon] grabbed me by the feet, the other by the shoulders, and when I came to myself, I pushed them, threw the water they had given me, and said: 'I've been drugged, what did you do to me?'

"I started to cry, when I looked at my friend with her husband, they were both crying, they were praying, and I looked at them and said: 'What's been done to me?' And they cried and told me: 'That's it, it's over.'"

She said that after some time passed supernatural experiences began to happen to her.

"Suddenly I would want to sleep and I would hear loud noises in my room," she revealed.

"I called the pastor, because I did not believe in it at all, and I said: 'Look, this is happening to me, I hear noises in my room, what is it?' And he said to me: 'Andrea, you've had them with you for a long time, they are not going to let you go so quickly'."

After weeks of being "haunted," Rincon said she was forced to go and stay with her father.

"I packed a bag and I went to live at my dad's house, I started sleeping with my little brother for about three months," she said.

"I grabbed the Bible, I started reading it because I wanted to find an explanation for what was happening to me. I started going to church, I wanted to find an explanation.”

The actress said that as a result of her terrifying experiences, she has started to go to church.

"After that, I go to lunch with my grandmother and uncle because they live nearby and from there I go home. It did me good to get closer to God.

"It saved my life and I understood that if I had grabbed the Bible earlier, maybe everything that happened to me wouldn't have happened."

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16954123/exorcist-body-demon-haunted-big-brother-star/amp/

Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
This lady has Borderline personality disorder (BPD), it's probably just one of the mental phases occurring that makes her feel she's seeing demons or some other crazy stuff. It's good she decided to get closer to God, though!

2 Likes

Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Story story story!!!
Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by HolinessForever: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021

Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the devils major instruments in these last days is Entertainment.
It is one of his key places to recruit and posses people.

You cannot dine with the devil and remain the same. So many young men and women have been loaded with legions of Devils due to these things.

Many do not know or can't explain . It is when they come in contact with the Undiluted Power of GOD that you see them Manifest.

Thank GOD for the Power and Mercy in the Name of available to us through JESUS Christ. Be humble enough to seek help! Don't die in silence! There is Power in the Name of JESUS.
Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by Healthrelatedjo: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm... spiritual things and things dey occur well for Yankee o, sometimes I feel they experience these things more than we do here in Africa.
Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by BlaqJosh: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wetin concern me∆∆
Re: REALITY TV Star Revealed How She Was Haunted By A Demon (Pics) by suffering: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2021
She needs meds.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband And Kids For Nollywood, Shaffy Bello Speak / "Nigeria's Problem Is The Nigerian People" - Mavin Signee, Magixx / How Close Have You Gotten With A Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.