Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? (915 Views)

Between Paternity Fraud And Rejecting Your Child, Which Can You Risk? / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Male Child Or Female Child: Which Do You Want To Give Birth To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
I know both genders are difficult to raise nowadays, some bring shame home after everything their parents have gone through to ensure a bright future for them.
So which one is more difficult to raise between male and female child?

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2021
It is common knowledge since time immemorial that raising a male child is one hell of a difficult thing,its even more difficult in this yahoo and drugs era.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge since time immemorial that raising a male child is one hell of a difficult thing,its even more difficult in this yahoo and drugs era.
What of female child that will engage in prostitution, bring pregnancy home and many more.
Both are difficult to raise.

3 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Kids are wonderful gifts from God, and I appreciate any gender I get.
The manner, mindset and environment in which parents raise their kids is what really matters.
Same way we have a male that became 'Barrack Obama', is the same way we have another male that became 'Osama bin-laden'.
Same way we have a woman that became 'Folorunsho Alakija' is the same way we have a woman that became 'Griselda Blanco', a notorious drug dealer that's responsible for the death of thousands.
We also have some kids that were raised right, but they took wrong paths of life. E.g. Osama bin-laden was raised to be an Engineer, and he even attained a degree, but he later became a terrorist. Whereas, Jay-Z was raised as a street drug dealer, but later became a successful billionaire.

So, do your best to be responsible parents, that raise responsible kids in loving and proper environments. Also, keep in mind that kids will grow up and eventually choose their own paths in life.

9 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by chatinent: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Both are easy to train up.

Problem is are you doing it the right way??
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

What of female child that will engage in prostitution, bring pregnancy home and many more.
Engaging in prostitution... That's on her alone... To bear the consequences...

As for being pregnant... With condoms and birth control pills and the easy availability of abortion clinics... How many young women come home pregnant? undecided

Prostitution is the only wrong the girl can do...

The boy however; he's liable to impregnate other people's daughters... Join cult groups... Be an internet fraudster... Be a ritualists... Be a kidnapper... Be a political thug... Be a serial rapist... Be a human trafficker... Be a drug pusher... And the list goes on...

And if he's decent... When he grows up, he leaves his family to build his own... Unlike a girl whose loyalty remains with her parents and siblings...

Raising a girl child is easy...

The only problem isn't what she grows up to be but the dangers she would face growing up:

Being the victim of a community diçk... Raped... Physically abused by aggressive men... Taken advantage of... And so on...

You wouldn't want a daughter, because you would have to put in so much effort protecting her...

As for a boy... He could even grow up wayward, on the streets 24/7...having sex with prostitutes before he's even 18... And you wouldn't lose sleep...

BeCaUsE hE's A mAn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Engaging in prostitution... That's on her alone... To bear the consequences...

As for being pregnant... With condoms and birth control pills and the easy availability of abortion clinics... How many young women come home pregnant? undecided

Prostitution is the only wrong the girl can do...

The boy however; he's liable to impregnate other people's daughters... Join cult groups... Be an internet fraudster... Be a ritualists... Be a kidnapper... Be a political thug... Be a serial rapist... Be a human trafficker... Be a drug pusher... And the list goes on...

And if he's decent... When he grows up, he leaves his family to build his own... Unlike a girl whose loyalty remains with her parents and siblings...

Raising a girl child is easy...

The only problem isn't what she grows up to be but the dangers she would face growing up:

Being the victim of a community diçk... Raped... Physically abused by aggressive men... Taken advantage of... And so on...

You wouldn't want a daughter, because you would have to put in so much effort protecting her...

As for a boy... He could even grow up wayward, on the streets 24/7...having sex with prostitutes before he's even 18... And you wouldn't lose sleep...

BeCaUsE hE's A mAn...
you sound like a feminist

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Kriss216: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
I can't stand my daughter doing prostitution. Flying from one dicck to another.

I'll always prefer a male child over a female child over and over again.

To give birth to a female child in Nigeria is as dangerous as ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:
I know both genders are difficult to raise nowadays, some bring shame home after everything their parents have gone through to ensure a bright future for them.

There's no need to have a preference... Both, if raised properly can be blessings...

You people attach so much importance to gender... It's primitive...

I would like a girl child because I want a mini version of me... Not because she's going to end up a saint or something...
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:

There's no need to have a preference... Both, if raised properly can be blessings...

You people attach so much importance to gender... It's primitive...

I would like a girl child because I want a mini version of me... Not because she's going to end up a saint or something...

Even you too have a preference.

2 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Kriss216: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

cheesy

Same thing she's condemning.

One of the disadvantages of having a female child.

3 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy

Abi oo
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:
Do I? Shocking... undecided

And you came to that conclusion how?

I simply told you the truth...

Most boys are allowed so much freedom at a young age... And they abuse it... And you don't care because when your son is out there fuçking a hundred women within the period of a year... You hail him... To you he's a stud... He's being a man...

As for the girl child, the problem with raising one us how you protect her from men like you and your friends...(you know yourself)...

The idea of your daught having sex before 15... It's unbearable... But you don't mind that so many boys lose their virginity far before...

That's why it's difficult...

Boys can get away with impregnating a dozen girls... Do you disown them?

But the moment your daughter comes home pregnant, you would have a heart attack...

I'm not tryna bring feminism into this... The truth might hurt you... I don't care.

But the idea of your daughter being a prostitute pains you more than the idea of your son being a yahoo boy... Because you can't imagine her being used...

That's why men don't prefer having a girl child... They need to protect her... From the predators out there...

They don't need to put in as much effort with their sons...

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Bennysam: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

Why are you wasting your time replying that idiot call iyaebe

3 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Bennysam: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:
What's she before?

2 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by God1000(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do I? Shocking... undecided

And you came to that conclusion how?

I simply told you the truth...

Most boys are allowed so much freedom at a young age... And they abuse it... And you don't care because when your son is out there fuçking a hundred women within the period of a year... You hail him... To you he's a stud... He's being a man...

As for the girl child, the problem with raising one us how you protect her from men like you and your friends...(you know yourself)...

The idea of your daught having sex before 15... It's unbearable... But you don't mind that so many boys lose their virginity far before...

That's why it's difficult...

Boys can get away with impregnating a dozen girls... Do you disown them?

But the moment your daughter comes home pregnant, you would have a heart attack...

I'm not tryna bring feminism into this... The truth might hurt you... I don't care.

But the idea of your daughter being a prostitute pains you more than the idea of your son being a yahoo boy... Because you can't imagine her being used...

That's why men don't prefer having a girl child... They need to protect her... From the predators out there...

They don't need to put in as much effort with their sons...
Don't assume that I'm bad because you don't know me.

You will certainly twist this story in your favour.
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Anieke77(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2021
The one my God gives me
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

I put emphasized the point that I don't want a girl child because she's better than a boy... but I want a little princess... Like me!

Get it?

No gender is better...
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

You're not? I talking about men who fornicate like they breathe... If your body count is above 5.. then I stand by my previous words... Cause you wouldn't want your daughter to have sex with over 5 men before settling down...

What am I twisting?
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy

You have comprehension issues.. I didn't condemn wanting a boy or girl child... But the idea that the latter is difficult to raise... or that one is more better than the other...

But I don't expect much from an illiterate scum like you... Swerve...

Y'all don't want girls cause you don't want them dealing with lust-driven psychos like yourselves... If you're so proud of your community diçk reputation... How about you pray for a daughter who's gonna be treated the way you've treated others? undecided

The only reason you don't prefer a girl... It's your damn pride...

You can't stand that she's gonna be fuçked... But your uncultured sons, you specially train them to be carriers of STDs and STIs... undecided

You don't need to lecture your sons... They end up wayward... See the vast majority of boys on the streets with their dirty dreads, laptops... smoking meth... praying to cashout... Or mining skulls... Or our Igbo brothers disgracing Nigeria, pushing cocaine and trafficking young girls...

You think that's easier to handle? Lol...

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by mosdii(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Male Anyday And Anytime Cis Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by F117nighthawk: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2021
No matter which way u look at it, it's a privilege to have a male child over a female any day,
Even from the day of creation,Adam came first
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:

You have comprehension issues.. I didn't condemn wanting a boy or girl child... But the idea that the latter is difficult to raise... or that one is more better than the other...

But I don't expect much from an illiterate scum like you... Swerve...

Y'all don't want girls cause you don't want them dealing with lust-driven psychos like yourselves... If you're so proud of your community diçk reputation... How about you pray for a daughter who's gonna be treated the way you've treated others? undecided

The only reason you don't prefer a girl... It's your damn pride...

You can't stand that she's gonna be fuçked... But your uncultured sons, you specially train them to be carriers of STDs and STIs... undecided

You don't need to lecture your sons... They end up wayward... See the vast majority of boys on the streets with their dirty dreads, laptops... smoking meth... praying to cashout... Or mining skulls... Or our Igbo brothers disgracing Nigeria, pushing cocaine and trafficking young girls...

You think that's easier to handle? Lol...
[/s]
If I make a post and you're not in pains, I don't feel satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

Omor chief...
You get time to the reply her mention o...
I don't even bother to read her post at all, because to me, it's just so-so...
Small thing....na insult...
Small thing....na unrealistic statistics and assumptions...
The person behind that moniker doesn't appear to have an open mind...
It's like the individual has a kind of reasoning that she feels is right and everybody else is wrong...
It's more like it's either you accept her POV or you collect insult...
So childish...

Back to the matter at hand...
Any child God gives to me, I'll gladly accoet them... Buh personally eh, na girl I want o...
Cause I'd like to have a mini version of my mum for a daughter cheesy
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Favfables1:

Omor chief...
You get time to the reply her mention o...
I don't even bother to read her post at all, because to me, it's just so-so...
Small thing....na insult...
Small thing....na unrealistic statistics and assumptions...
The person behind that moniker doesn't appear to have an open mind...
It's like the individual has a kind of reasoning that she feels is right and everybody else is wrong...
It's more like it's either you accept her POV or you collect insult...
So childish...

Back to the matter at hand...
Any child God gives to me, I'll gladly accoet them... Buh personally eh, na girl I want o...
Cause I'd like to have a mini version of my mum for a daughter cheesy
Aww... I wonder what you think about your fellow men who commented calling the girl child bad... undecided

But I love your hypocrisy... Got a problem with me who didn't even make this a gender thing...

But you're content with the spiteful misogynists here...

How about you criticize the dude who wrote that boys are better children... And the other who stated that all Nigerian girls are useless... Like his mom and sister...

Of all the platforms... Nairaland has the worse set of narrow-minded, hypocritical men...

Kriss216:
[s][/s]
If I make a post and you're not in pains, I don't feel satisfied.
I'm thinking you're being annoying just to get my attention... grin

You're old... Too old for this...

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Drsnives(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
And i quote "the day i go born female pikin i go cry like who... Make una help me complete am
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by AoifeNightfall: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
I can't stand my daughter doing prostitution. Flying from one dicck to another.

I'll always prefer a male child over a female child over and over again.

To give birth to a female child in Nigeria is as dangerous as ISIS.

Okay.

By the way, I found a picture of you online

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by LadyD22(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
God1000:

Daughters 4 girls if I could choose , I would love my son but if I could choose I want girls , I pray God allows me to remain the way I am even when I become a mom
Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by AoifeNightfall: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drsnives:
And i quote "the day i go born female pikin i go cry like who... Make una help me complete am

It's like you're the twin of the person I quoted above.

I found your picture too

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by AoifeNightfall: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
mosdii:
Male Anyday And Anytime Cis Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Oh wow!! We have triplets on nairaland

I found your picture too.

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by AoifeNightfall: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
F117nighthawk:
No matter which way u look at it, it's a privilege to have a male child over a female any day,
Even from the day of creation,Adam came first

Quadruplets on nairaland!!!!

Seun this is a miracle.

I found a picture of you online too.

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Child, Which One Do You Prefer? by Drsnives(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

It's like you're the twin of the person I quoted above.

I found your picture too
Thank your goodness for Snapchat you fir look like baboon

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Ask Her Out By December And She Accepts, Tell Her D Relationship Starts 2022 / My Relationship Problem Please Help Me / I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.