Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans (34320 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / Army Uncovers Gun Factory In Benue State, Arrests Manufacturer And 9 others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by SleekyPosh(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Aburada:
When I hear drugs, the first thing that comes to my mind is Mexico. I’ve put my hand in a lot of shit but drug and alcohol is never going to be among

Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by seyz91(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2021
That series that year grin
ValCon888:
I knew there had to be a lab somewhere for making methamphetamine.
After watching Breaking Bad, they want to test it in Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Edusouls(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Anambra people always associated with evil once money is involved, haba..
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Burgerlomo: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
All I know is that the Mexicans cannot come and do such a thing in the country without the help of the greedy, selfish and self centered locals (Nigerians).
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Mexican too?

Pls those four Nigerians are from which tribe or region? I know the answer definitely they are my own people but let me not concluded yet till their names surfaced.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
These Mexican cartels have finally one to Nigeria to teach us bad things angry
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by JOemmy(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
chatinent:
It beats my imagination how people peacefully take things that can kill them. My own drugs are isi ewu, nkwobi, ofe nsala, and anything else local you'll need to find in Chicken Republic!

Why would I want to be high! High for what kwanu? Am I a highest common factor? Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

They don't even know that no matter how high they get they can never be high as the most high God. grin
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Nicepoker(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
It is only God that will help this country . How can the citizens of a country be employing foreigners to destroy the life of other citizens? Chai...na wah for Nigerians!undecided
your president gave room to foreigners to move in to the country and entry will be granted. Some of you don't follow what is going on in this useless country.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by otipoju(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Xbee007:
They need to give them the death penalty. Knowing Nigerian police, I am sure these people will be free in a few days after paying bribe.

Not with Buba Marwa. That is the only credible leader we have in Nigeria. Lagos will always be grateful to him for developing forgotten areas in the early 90's as military administrator.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
samuel051:
So we no longer import mkpuru miri but now imported Pablo's and co to brew it for us in our backyard..ndi Mkpuru miri desktop charger head,I greet una..
Those are Tinubu's boys!

E no go better for the foremost drug delear and junkie of Nigeria!
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Bobloco: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Could be the Nigerian branch of the Mexican drug cartel
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Flatin0s and latinos......a march made in narco heaven.
Tinubu's handiwork! He glamorized drug abuse.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Xbee007:
They need to give them the death penalty. Knowing Nigerian police, I am sure these people will be free in a few days after paying bribe.
Of course! The news is even since 2016
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by KosiGee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
chatinent:
It beats my imagination how people peacefully take things that can kill them. My own drugs are isi ewu, nkwobi, ofe nsala, and anything else local you'll need to find in Chicken Republic!

Why would I want to be high! High for what kwanu? Am I a highest common factor? Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

Like mkpurummiri addicts, Isiewu and nkwobi can also do lots of harm to you.

Why would you want to be high on cholesterol?

The above indulgences contribute to high level of cardiovascular issues amongst young people.

Take those drugs sparingly.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by delzbaba(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
This greedy tribe have brought mexican drug cartel into Nigeria, you want to destroy your region with greed for money.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Longnthick(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
chatinent:
Don't you know that isi ewu, nkwobi, can also kill you!
Anything wey person wan take, it should be in moderation.

Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Tzar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
These are the types of people that deserve extrajudicial killing.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by wealthtrak: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
hilltop007:
I believe this menace is still in it infancy stage in Nigeria, so I urge the FG to take horrific approaches to solve the problem before Nigeria turns to Mexico or Colombia. If we don't take drastic measures now, this will turn to the new yahoo yahoo and it will be very difficult to tackle.

Contact me for your professional website design. Check out my portfolio website on my signature. Thanks.
It is NOT by bruvo...
Death penalty by electric chair, firing squad or hanging is needed to stop this menace.

Current the punishment is very weak and these bastards have destroyed the lives of many youths in Nigeria both rich and
low income who have to violently steal to get meth to buy!

Since 2011 NDLEA have discovererd and busted several clandestine high-grade meth laboratories, first in Lagos, then several in
Anambra, Ozubulu and Asaba. Those who set up those satanic meth labs were ALL Anambra indigenes who brought Colombians
and Mexicans to Nigeria to set them up because they are highly technical labs. Satelllite Town, Iba New Site, Ajao Estate, Festac Town,
Asaba, Nnewi, Ozubulu are some of the areas that I am aware of from NDLEA data that these meth labs are located in residential
areas and the by-product of meth production cause cancer and other diseases to the innocent residents of these areas.

Some of the meth labs were built underground in the mansions of theses bloody criminal elements from Anambra.
The houses of those who are into this meth should be confiscated and demolished and the criminally acquired assets
seized!
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by hobyner(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
I've been suspecting Mexican are migrating here and running their underground drug cartels here. I'm too sure now.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by ebufa: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Flatin0s and latinos......a march made in narco heaven.

afonja and book haram, siamese twins in skull mining and head cutting industry!
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by NwokoloOwa: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please, lets always make out time to appreciate our security personnel when they do well so they can be encouraged.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Hkff: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by GuntersChain(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Who brought this 2016 news here. Check the sahara reporter address don't argue with me
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by christistruth01: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
chatinent:

They should just Carry their rubbish back to their Region we don't want or need it

They couldn't import Foreigners who would teach their People Self employment skills but only hard drugs manufacturers

They are not serious at all

After sometime they will accuse South Africa and Ghana of Xenophobia for protecting their People from destruction
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by christistruth01: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
It is even old News
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Frenzy01(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Pablo people don reach Nigeria... Meth nah long journey and e dangerous Make una stay glued with igbo smiley smiley

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Anywhere there is a Mexican, there is a hard drugs

Howbeit, the chicken has come home to roast

One only needs to read bout the daily mass killings carried out by drug gangs in Mexico, to fathom how destructive to Nigerian society an invasion of Mexican criminal gangs can become if allowed to fester.

The most potent and highest-purity methamphetamine crystals manufactured by criminal gangs in jungle and desert laboratories are products of Mexico. It is beyond alarming to now see Mexican drug gangs making inroads into Nigeria and other African nations.

With Mexican gangsters now in the mix, Nigerian criminals are about to become even more bloodthirsty, sadistic, and structurally organized to maximize illegal profits that will accrue to the profound and lasting detriment of Nigeria's population. The collaboration between Nigerian and Mexican crime gangs is indeed a marriage made in hell.
Re: NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans by jannybliss493: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.