Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) (24927 Views)

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / Tobi Bakre Reacts To Rihanna Listening To Wizkid's Song, Says Not An Achievement / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dumb statement.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Olam09(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
This guy is a joke grin
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
jaxxy:
Dumb statement.

It is not dumb but sensational. It is to create a buzz and get people to listen to his music. It is called marketing. I listened after his statement.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Chibudollar: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
E go shalaye tire... cheesy

Your song is trash!
I like the guy but that music is pure trash
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Chibudollar: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
White money I like you, but either get song writers or just stop singing totally
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Uwatt: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
ominilongest:
9ice ambition,since u are not yet dead
and 9ice is not dead too
guys, fowl wey never die still get access to corn but if e con dey inside bottle o boy lipsrsealed

omo Is there any better rapper out there, this dude below,his style is fvcking unique man jeez

abeg Wetin be him name ?
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by ujezeez(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Efe 2.0
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

I wonder why most winners of BBN think the next thing after winning is to hop on music. I mean, you need the talent and all that at least. Someone like White Money should probably have thought about acting or something. It doesn't even have to be about only entertainment. He could open a wholesale foodstuff shop and sell in large scale, or even lucrative kind of agriculture... But no, everybody wants to be in front of a camera in Nigeria...

By the way, check my signature
/
It is like winning a lottery. Everyone knows he got paid.
Recording studios want to collect their share. It is hard to make money; it is harder to keep money.

Where do you see WhiteMoney in about 3 years from now?

/
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Judd007: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
No let wetin happen to Efe happen to you ooo
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by JOemmy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Am one of his fans I voted for him but to be honest wm don't really have the voice or talent to go that far of winning a Grammy award. He might force himself with determination, money and connection like davido but will still find it very difficult to break into the international stage.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Dangrace01: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
I watched the video last night. The song started poorly, and boom, I was hooked and watched it 10 times at a go until I almost cried.

The reason people are complaining is because of the first 10 seconds. Those 10 seconds sounded amateurish, but after that, it was fire

Also, I listened to Vee ft Laycon and their first 10 seconds was fire till the end.

So, Whitemoney should make his first 10 seconds matter in his next song.

In summary, because of the meaning in Selense and the clean video, I rank it 8.5/10 while Laycon and Vee 9/10 (because of the delivery). Vee has a great voice and so is Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyrFRhuB7bI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeOPcqzOsYo

Just listened to the song

This jam is wack; this is like a 2012/2013 psquare kind of jam its outdated. The voice production was not mixed properly. The video make sense. I feel he rushed the jam
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Stevyne: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Exactly

He should sing more — he can do it again and again just as he has done it in the song.

The rapping part should just be a spice as he did it in that song.

I thank the producer who FORCED him to open his mouth and voice properly. His singing vocal is begining to shine. He has been hiding it for too long.
Pheelz Mr producer ( Ridimahkoolayor)
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by gentle136(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
princeade86:
lol. Where is efe
Him dey Warri dey sell gala.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brika:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_Y0qHBlKw
LolzzZ....my guy say he go win grammy with that song.
Nor be village people done enter this guy case so
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

It is not dumb but sensational. It is to create a buzz and get people to listen to his music. It is called marketing. I listened after his statement.

What is sensational about singing stupid music and not accepting criticism like he’s know everything about music.

People who think they know it all never get better. Bt since he’s won bbn I guess he has the choice now to be arrogant with is mediocre music.

I agree music isn’t for everyone bt it must appeal to its target audience and rated well by music experts.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
The mkpurummiri dealer says that you guys should be expecting a Grammy from him in 2022.

Praise tha Lord!
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by ayenale1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
He's talking Queen's English now...by the time producers to u wen...ur brain will reset...
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Efe things loading

Lekan still blow

Better start acting movies it’s cool

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
jaxxy:

What is sensational about singing stupid music and not accepting criticism like he’s know everything about music.

People who think they know it all never get better. Bt since he’s won bbn I guess he has the choice now to be arrogant with is mediocre music.

I agree music isn’t for everyone bt it must appeal to its target audience and rated well by music experts.

The song is beautiful. Nothing stupid about it.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na so simps dey talk when we warn them. Mumu man
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by KusherAbel: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
E go shalaye tire... cheesy

Your song is trash!

Lol

You must dey here werey

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Leverage2021:
EFE loading

Pride kills
it's not pride... undecided He thinks highly of himself.. It's a good thing undecided
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by ominilongest(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Uwatt:
abeg Wetin be him name ?
21 Savage
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by aimmoney9: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
It's not for everyone.... grin

It's for only bb naija housemates..... grin grin
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by kriss27(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am not begging for money but, only your support. Good evening all, please and please support me by clicking the like button on this YouTube page,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY it will go a very long way for me before December 12. God bless you all abundantly as you do so Amen
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by dodoatirice: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
AllahEatsShit:
Whitemoney is smoking white weed

Abi whyte weed is smoking whyte money
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by dodoatirice: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Me too

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Jaculze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
White money!!! If only Oraimo can sign this guy alongside 2baba as brand managers, e go make sense like mad

Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by NightFood: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
I love his confidence, and of a truth hearing his song with my Oraimo Freepod 3 made me actually love it. The output of that earbud no be here.
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Honestly after listening to this song I had to apologize to efe and laycon, there really tried
Re: Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brika:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_Y0qHBlKw

Hmm U think say na Headies or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Preaches At A Wedding In Church In US (Photo) / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.