Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria (14311 Views)

COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By this time 2019 covid was testing the waters in Africa, by the end of March last year there was a Nationwide lockdown.

I see history repeating itself again, I see a Nationwide lockdown by March next year, I see looting of palliatives by the hungry masses.

This I have seen.
It's clearly a rinse and repeat operation

1 Like

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Scottz: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
For this 3 cases buhari fit go borrow $406m
Say “money for no spreading” cry
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Scam activated.

Stay tuned.
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, lol at scam activated, l concur with you, how come that those vaccinated are still dying, Satan is definitely scamming the world grin
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lies from the pits of Buhari's toilet.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lies from the pits of Buhari's toilet. Waiting for liar momodu and Boss mustapha to react.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
How did they diagnose it?
No constant electricity, no state of the art labs, I doubt there are competent virologists in Nigeria....so how did they diagnose the Covid variant?
Cl0wns.

Same question I was asking myself. How do they no d difference between the various made up variants?
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dem say fresh..
Lol no be only fresh nah frosh grin grin grin
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
gentle136:
Cashing out time for our clueless government.

na the over sabi cashing out earn us travel ban into U.K

1 Like

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Charly68: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
These people that are jumping up and down carrying virus here and there
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
OMIRON NA MUSICIAN NAME ABEG. OYIBO MAN STOP DISSTURBING AFRICANS WITH YOUR SIN. undecided
They said 3 Nigerians got the virus from SouthAfrica. The same SouthAfricans who never wanted Nigerians in their country.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Ventura1: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
People in the disease control agencies across the world just wanted to remain relevant, reason for the detection of different variants of COVID-19. They won't stop until people revolt.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by IgOga(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
References:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-three-fresh-omicron-cases-confirmed-in-nigeria

Omicron aka common cold will eventually bring this country down ( economically). Don't be timid enough to take the poison shot marketed as vaccine.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

The way this Omicron is warming up, I hope FG finds a proactive measures (or reactive measures, in this case) to prevent spread
FG is yet to deal with abject Poverty, hunger, insecurity and the high cost of goods & services. Nai Omicron dey show face.

1 Share

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:
I’ve never seen citizens who hate themselves and their country like Nigerians.

No one hates Nigeria more than the politicians and so-called leaders.

After all, they are the ones activey destroying the country more than all other Nigerians put together.

2 Likes

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Dada4me: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Another opportunity to make money and destabilise the economy.

Please suggest online business I can do to make ends meet.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by oakinshield: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
idolda:
Reading some comments above make me feel so sorry for the future of the country considering that these are made by the youths which are the leaders of tomorrow. We love to live in denials. I understand the mistrust for the govt but that doesn't erase the fact on ground that the Omicron variant is widespread in Nigeria already. The fact that Nigeria isn't actively testing and massively sequencing samples doesn't erase that fact omicron is in the country.

2 people who arrived in Canada from Nigeria tested positive to Omicron

21 people from Nigeria who arrived UK testd positive to Omicron

A student from Nigeria who newly arrived in Sydney Australia tested positive to Omicron variant

Ghana Health Minister saaid 28% of new arrivals from Nigeria and South Africa are testing positive to Omicron variant
The above news and more lend credence to the assertion that the omicron variant is already circulating in Nigeria.

Rather than accept this fact and take measures to protect ourselves we kept on screaming it is a scam. People are dying due to Covid-19 in Nigeria yet we kept on denying it because we don't have access to testing which is readily available in other saner climes.
my friend, all variant cases of covid is a scam. Come to think of it, the continent with the most underfunded health sector are the ones who had the fewest casualties does it not tell you that they are lying to you? more over how many people do you know personally that died of covid. most people who they claim died of COVID-19 actually died from different sicknesses and most of them treatable but they were all categorized as covid and we're allowed to die on vain.

3 Likes

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Kento4ken: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Una don start again
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by ibkonekt(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
this is not about money, this is the excuse for another lockdown and to enforce the vaccine booster shot

1 Like

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by ignis: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Time for cash out
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Scam
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by 9jaseefinish: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Who changed this virus name to Omicron variant?

This name omi can be dangerous o! I suggest all traditional rulers place a ban on all the cars coming from all the cities this Christmas.

Let's omini ourselves
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by 9jaseefinish: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Are you sure you want something to do and make money?

Now listen.... go and look for a very nice pocket pack with nice design, fill it with spirit and get a nice colorful label and place on it......

Call it OMICRON Hand-wash ANTIDOTE..... do it and thank me later

Dada4me:
Another opportunity to make money and destabilise the economy.

Please suggest online business I can do to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Emmycon2626(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Always forming seriousness abi. Have you ever seen any one with covid we all know say na another means of looting be this so be calming down sho ye.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by gentle136(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
streetsoldier1:

na the over sabi cashing out earn us travel ban into U.K
grin grin grin d banning just start.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by dheolexaone(f): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok, this one na orange colour.

Maybe the next phase go be purple oyekan undecided
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
neonly:

Leave them let them continue to announce sometime we no dey by d time d whole world go put travel ban on d country Na dat time der eyes go open

They don't care if the country is banned as long as more and more money is entering their accounts

1 Like

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by newoffer: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
The virus is real but so much games
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by newoffer: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
[Problem no dey finish subsidy is preparing too. Who no die of hunger in dis govt no go die lailaiquote author=9jaseefinish post=108298692] grin grin grin
Are you sure you want something to do and make money?

Now listen.... go and look for a very nice pocket pack with nice design, fill it with spirit and get a nice colorful label and place on it......

Call it OMICRON Hand-wash ANTIDOTE..... do it and thank me later

[/quote]
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by idolda: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
oakinshield:
my friend, all variant cases of covid is a scam. Come to think of it, the continent with the most underfunded health sector are the ones who had the fewest casualties does it not tell you that they are lying to you? more over how many people do you know personally that died of covid. most people who they claim died of COVID-19 actually died from different sicknesses and most of them treatable but they were all categorized as covid and we're allowed to die on vain.

To get your answers take time to research the following questions and you will understand better:

1. What age group is Covid-19 killing the most?
2. What is the percentage of aged population in Western countries?
3. What is the percentage of aged population in Africa?

Let me help you out. Majority of Covid-19 death is among the elderly, Western Youths and workforce are not dying. Africa has fewer elderly (Please don't argue this if you have not taken your time to look at the population of Nigeria and their age group and compare it with Western countries) and Covid-19 is only killing mostly elderly people and not the young ones. Since Africa has a youthful population death rate is not pronounced same way death rate among western youth is not pronounced.

Lastly western media always sort of hype things because they value human lives. If a dead man iis suddenly found on the street of London, you will continue to see the news on BBC, Sky News and other foreign media for at least 1 week. Drop ten dead bodies in the heart of Lagos, hardly will it make front page of Newspapers but let Tonto Dike says she used Kayamata on Kpokpogiri, the media in Nigeria will continue to trend the News

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Godszilla: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Agree with you on omicron very much here 100% who Eva that is disputing that not facing reality,whatever future variant dey Eva find out we already have it.
But the tin is we av live with this tin for like 2 years now officially can u personal say this thing is deadly to us seriously let forget propaganda and news outlet.look around u in 9ja and say covid is devastating here.av neva bin to ladipo b4 until recently my God if covid is a tin half of dat market will b gone,plus miles market. Why are these market still busting with human activities with virtual disregard to covid after 2years.
Why do we av to keep testing for covid?why then did we stop testing for malaria when we have average over 200 deaths daily from malaria?is dying from malaria ok and dying from covid not.why does the US have more death this year under a shorter time than last year plus vaccine,why is it OK to have more deaths even with vaccine available?even if the vaccine is effective why is it OK to have 6billion plus human on reoccurring injection every 3-6 months,why?for a disease that is 99.7% recovery rate for any healthy human. Covid is real but there's somtin going on here that's beyond logic
idolda:
Reading some comments above make me feel so sorry for the future of the country considering that these are made by the youths which are the leaders of tomorrow. We love to live in denials. I understand the mistrust for the govt but that doesn't erase the fact on ground that the Omicron variant is widespread in Nigeria already. The fact that Nigeria isn't actively testing and massively sequencing samples doesn't erase that fact omicron is in the country.

2 people who arrived in Canada from Nigeria tested positive to Omicron

21 people from Nigeria who arrived UK testd positive to Omicron

A student from Nigeria who newly arrived in Sydney Australia tested positive to Omicron variant

Ghana Health Minister saaid 28% of new arrivals from Nigeria and South Africa are testing positive to Omicron variant
The above news and more lend credence to the assertion that the omicron variant is already circulating in Nigeria.

Rather than accept this fact and take measures to protect ourselves we kept on screaming it is a scam. People are dying due to Covid-19 in Nigeria yet we kept on denying it because we don't have access to testing which is readily available in other saner climes.
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Who know, life get too much problems,
Re: Three Fresh Omicron Cases Confirmed In Nigeria by Fantazy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
My country doctors no dey take hear hear say new disease don comot.
They must sharperly add it to their list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Cure For Stammering? / Kayan Mata Wholesalers And Distributors Needed / Justice Nyako Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.